AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S9 - Round 3: Silverstone | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S9 - Round 3: Silverstone

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Jeeeeeeeesus Rene, what phenomenal pace. Great win in our first event back doing a single race!

Good stuff to all the others as well, and those who I was fighting. I didn't get to do too much wheel to wheel, but it was good fun anyway. Super intense knowing it's just the one race and making a mistake means that's it for the night. Got lucky taking 4th in the end, only really had the pace for 5th/6th, but I'm happy with it. Also, the amount of pressure I had on me at the end by @heuer91 made it really tricky to keep it all together, but made it really really fun as well. Good stuff.

• Friendly
Reactions: heuer91

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Sad times, had good pace and was well positioned to challenge the podium but didn't really come together in the end.

Amazing pace from @Osterkamp though, fucking slow down mate!!

• Kappa
Reactions: Osterkamp

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
championship table isn't applying correct pts before ya's panic

Jaskin71

Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
Cant be more disappointed ffs. Whoever took me out again have a look like apology looks like!!
Mark sorry for the contact. You didnt give me much chance to avoid you. But apology anyway!!!

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Not a great way to mark ma 500th AOR league race, being ill and not enough practice. Adam lost control infront of me early on, didnt know where to go and ran into him. It was right out the last corner as well so I pitted for 1min optionals, however suspension was about 30deg to the left. Came out basically last, as Erkka was the only driver out the time. Completed the race 30 laps later, went from 27th to 22nd

a feel jobby

VRT Ringrose

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 21, 2016
Probs my best race so far. Still struggling for pace compared to a lot of you guys. Qualified second to last wasn't expecting anymore. Battled with David and Robert for a while before dropping off. Jordan and Jiri's incident allowed me to catch up a bit but I had a lil spin at the second chicane before my stop. Marcel pitted and had damage so came out a lot closer, got ahead but it wasn't to be. Was P20 on the final lap but spun out of stowe and lost that :( A shame but good job from everyone at VRT! #TeamVRT