AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S9 - Round 9: Brands Hatch | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S9 - Round 9: Brands Hatch

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 9
Round 9: Brands Hatch

Information:
Date:
11th May 2018
Time: 19:30 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:40 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Brands Hatch Circuit - Grand Prix
Time of Day: Afternoon
Weather: To be updated in comments

Stuff:

- Brands Hatch

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Tier Championships

Results to the tier championships can be found here, in the main results page

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
As you can see from the 'stuff' section, I am putting in a whole lot of effort into these.

I suspect in the future I will again.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Weather:

78°F, Wind SW @ 12 MPH,
Atmosphere: 63 RH,
Skies: Overcast

woody2goody

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2015
Hi guys, I've double booked myself unfortunately so I won't be racing tonight. This will be a one-off as far as I know. I shouo d have no further absences.

Tekesh

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 5 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 11, 2015
new session being made right now

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
(If the moderators don't want this here just delete it :D)
Hey, i am working on getting some info on what people have in iRacing so that we might have some new championships or Events, so pls if you have 2-5 min of you're life to answer it would be a big help :D
Here

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Hey lads gonna start this by apologising to @Alehud42 really sorry for that bonehead half assed attempt at an overtake in race 1. Was impatient after no having time to qualify and you didnt deserve to have your race affected by me being a tit. Again sorry man.

Second note im gonna have to pull out of the league for a while. I will be back at some point just not sure when, you guys better still be here and have a single seater league for me to come back to.

Sucks that I've had to stop the racing for now but really struggling for time with work and tbh ive been **** this season, usually I need a good few hours practice before we get into friday practice to be somewhat competitive. Just now all i get is the hour before the race then as much as I can squeeze in during quali.

Its been a blast guys and gal. Like I said I will be back. All the best for the rest of the season and future ones.

Last edited: