AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Walker

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2016
Original entry changed and Adam Hedgecock will be my team mate.

#007 - Ryan G Walker @Ryan Walker - UK - BoosTED with Savage Gaming - A 3.64 - I have read and understood the rules

#13 - @Adam Hedgecock - UK - BoosTED with Savage Gaming - A 3.81 - I have read and understood the rules

Last edited:

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#66 - Thomas Edwards - UK - Thrive Esports - C 2.29 - I have read and understood the rules.
Hey Tom, welcome to the league. Unfortunately #66 is reserved for Lubomir for being a priority driver from last season, and he has now signed up so a new number will have to be chosen. You can check the driver number list for the current numbers in use, and also this sign-up thread. You can check the newly updated driver number list here

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Don't forget to confirm that you have read and understood the rules. :)
im sorry but i cant read the rules, as ive gone blind over the last few years xD...yes of course ive understood le rules and regulations my dude

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#71- Matti Sipilä - Finnish - TBC - C 3.6 - I have read and understood the rules
Hey Matti, awesome to see you sign up.

#71 has been taken by Jiri, so you'll have to pick another number. You can see the numbers in use here at the driver number list and also the ones taken already in the sign-up thread OP.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Also a note, we currently have had 13 non priority sign-ups, and there is a total of 10 guaranteed non-priority spaces, so if all drivers with priority decide to sign up again, then people will have to start being moved to the reserves.

If we somehow get a big boom in sign-ups, the maximum amount of main drivers allowed might be increased, just depending on how many do end up potentially signing up.

lukebarton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 6, 2017
Time for a new number. Sorry my participation was so poor last season. I intend to race regularly again since I've enjoyed competing again in the last few weeks.

#12 - Luke Barton - UK - Privateer - C 2.something - I have read and understood the rules

santsuke99

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Hey Matti, awesome to see you sign up.

#71 has been taken by Jiri, so you'll have to pick another number. You can see the numbers in use here at the driver number list and also the ones taken already in the sign-up thread OP.
Yeah I forgot to change that one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.