AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Alright, that's 36 full time drivers signed up. As priority status hasn't ended yet, we could start to see non-priority drivers being moved down to the reserves. Like I said earlier, if there is a sudden surge in sign-ups, we may move to increase the grid capacity slightly (both the full time and reserve slots).

EDIT: It looks like there are 3 priority drivers left that could sign up, so only the last 3 drivers to sign up that are currently on the full time list are not 100% guaranteed of a full-time place yet.

Last edited:

smilen

Semi-Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
#33 - Stuart Milne - Scottish UK - VRT eRacing Blue - B2.54 - I have read and understood the rules

Will be A license by start of season.

Teaming up with #99 - Matteo Coppola Neri @MatteAce
Not on active, reserve or waiting list, did you folks miss me entirely?

• Informative
Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#33 - Eneric Andre - FRANCE - Race Clutch - A3.82

Damn i hope there is still some space left, was busy with exams this week D:
Also, don't forget to confirm you have read and understood the rules, there's been a few changes.

@smilen as Eneric has signed up you'll have to pick a different number. You can find what numbers are in use in this sign up thread, and also the driver number list here

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Priority sign-ups are over, which means the positions you have on the sign-up thread now are the positions you will have going into this coming season. Thanks everyone for signing up, and let's have a good season!

Reactions: Scott Newton

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Also, that means everyone that hasn't requested to join the league on iRacing should receive invites soon.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright, so for the purpose of the race broadcasts and also the standings tables, I'd like to have a logo for every team in the league so I can make the logo badges that display on the graphics!

We have logos for a lot of the teams already, but I need logos from the following teams:

- BoosTED Motorsport (@John Roberts @Stephen Baxter)
- BoosTED with Savage Gaming (@Ryan Walker @Adam Hedgecock)
- MitchiriNico (@Rin Hato)
- XRS Team (@Diego Rdguez Alondo)
- OCM Racing (@t3hmightymidg3t)
- Thrive Esports (@Tom Edwards @NickStuart189)

For any team that doesn't already have a logo, and doesn't want to make one yourself, then please let me know which colours you want on your logo badge (preferably matching your livery) and then I can come up with something basic for you instead :)

Cheers!

• Informative
Reactions: Rin Hato
Status
Not open for further replies.