AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Thompson

Pro Karter
Jun 1, 2017
Okay, @CamJS2 as the person above you in the waiting list hasn't responded, you have the ability to take the final reserve spot that is open. I'll give you until Saturday, and then move back around to the previous member on the waiting list. :)

Also, assuming you are interested in taking the spot, I currently have both Josh and Connor as Radicals Online, so you'd have to be either be a part of a different team/be a privateer, or replace one of them as a team member. Although technically @J.Thompson never confirmed he was Radicals Online (at least not where I can remember seeing it), I just sort of put him there.
whoops :O

CamJS2

Semi-Pro Karter
May 31, 2015
Okay, @CamJS2 as the person above you in the waiting list hasn't responded, you have the ability to take the final reserve spot that is open. I'll give you until Saturday, and then move back around to the previous member on the waiting list. :)

Also, assuming you are interested in taking the spot, I currently have both Josh and Connor as Radicals Online, so you'd have to be either be a part of a different team/be a privateer, or replace one of them as a team member. Although technically @J.Thompson never confirmed he was Radicals Online (at least not where I can remember seeing it), I just sort of put him there.
Thanks, I'll take the spot under a new team called Radicals JRT.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Thanks, I'll take the spot under a new team called Radicals JRT.
All good, you should now be in the reserve PM, and I've invited you to the league on iRacing. All the reserve details can be found on the first page of that PM.

Adam Hedgecock

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 8, 2017
Not sure where to post it, but I'm withdrawing from the league due to personal reasons. Keep up the great work, it's a fun league!

@McPhilen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.