AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I wanna join the league but I am not on a team. Do I have to be apart of a team?

#3 - Dustin Williams @DustinW1987 - America - B 2.44 - I have read and understood the rules
You don't have to be a part of a team :)

Also, we run our races on UK time, so that'd be 19.30 BST (which is 18.30 GMT), until the 2nd of November race, when races will shift to being 19.30 GMT.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#92 - Nathan Clark- USA - Thrive Esports - B 3.8- I've read and understand the rules
Just a note to you, same as Dustin, we run on UK time, so for now we run 19:30 BST (18:30 GMT) until the race on the 2nd of November, where we'll switch to running at 19:30 GMT, following daylight saving times. So just make sure the times for where you are will be good. :)

Magic43

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2015
#45 - Rolf Just - Germany - Team Munich Motor Club - A 4.48 - I have read and understood the rules

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#45 - Rolf Just - Germany - Team Munich Motor Club - A 4.48 - I have read and understood the rules
Unfortunately you were blacklisted due to leaving the league without giving any notice. However, due to the nature of the blacklist, like the GTE league, I will give you a chance but a single uninformed no-show will lead to a permanent blacklisting. Unlike the GTE league, I will put you on the waiting list, as you haven't really run the FR 2.0 in that many races. I will add you into a PM for drivers on that waiting list to give you more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.