AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Rigby

Junior Karter
Sep 9, 2018
@ McPhilen - That's fantastic ... thank you!
@ Scott - Thanks, mate ... I'm already nervous, but it'll be a privilege to take the grid with the calibre of racer here :cool:

Reactions: Scott Newton

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#6 - Micael Naser - UK - Thrive Esports Black - A.2.25 - I have read and understood the rules.
Welcome Micael! Unfortunately, I use the #44 so you will have to choose another number :) You can see what numbers are currently in use by looking at both this sign-up thread, which will tell you who has signed up with what numbers for this season, and also the Formula Renault Number List located here, which will show you which numbers have been locked in due to significant participation.

Reactions: Gendo

Gendo

Junior Karter
Sep 9, 2018
Welcome Micael! Unfortunately, I use the #44 so you will have to choose another number :) You can see what numbers are currently in use by looking at both this sign-up thread, which will tell you who has signed up with what numbers for this season, and also the Formula Renault Number List located here, which will show you which numbers have been locked in due to significant participation.

Thanks, already edited the post, going with #6 but happy with any...

Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#82 - AlexHopkins - UK - Privateer - C2.49 - Rules read and understood
Hey Alex. Like a couple of others, I'm going to put you on the trial/waiting list. I'll add you to a PM which will explain the procedure on what to do. Basically we just need to test your pace against other times in the league in the same weather.

Otherwise, welcome to the forums!

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#88 - Rick Born - DE -Team H2-Performance - A 3.89 - I have read and understood the rules.
Hey Rick. As the full time list is full, I will put you in as top priority reserve (in other words, the first reserve who wishes to be a full time driver). Should a space open up in the full time list, you will be the first to be able to take that spot.

For now, as a reserve, you will be added to the reserve PM. The priority reserve status however doesn't mean you'll be first pick for individual races. The reserve PM will explain the reserve driver procedure.

Either way, welcome!

Reactions: Rick Born

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#13 Philip Yates - GB - Privateer - B2.31 I have read and understood the rules
Hey Philip. Like Rick above, you'll be put on the reserve list as the full time list is full. Same above applies, albeit with you being second priority reserve. You'll be added to the reserve PM now, which will explain the reserve procedure.

Velcro Arms

Junior Karter
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Philip. Like Rick above, you'll be put on the reserve list as the full time list is full. Same above applies, albeit with you being second priority reserve. You'll be added to the reserve PM now, which will explain the reserve procedure.
Thought as much! Sounds good, look forward to racing soon (hopefully!) :)

Nick.

Junior Karter
Sep 12, 2018
#89 - Nick Thissen - NL - Privateer - A 2.62 - I have read and understood the rules

Would like to drive this car again so I'd like to sign up for the reserve list :) I already know it is very unlikely that I can make it for the first race but considering the long reserve list I doubt I would get a chance anyway.

Reactions: Erkka Lindstrom

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#89 - Nick Thissen - NL - Privateer - A 2.62 - I have read and understood the rules

Would like to drive this car again so I'd like to sign up for the reserve list :) I already know it is very unlikely that I can make it for the first race but considering the long reserve list I doubt I would get a chance anyway.
Mr Setup-Sync himself! Welcome aboard!

I'll add you to the reserve list and also to the reserve PM, which will explain the reserve procedure :)

Reactions: Erkka Lindstrom
Status
Not open for further replies.