AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Santana

Pro Karter
Sep 13, 2018
#34 David Santana - ES (Spain - Madrid) - Team CVP3 - A 2.39 - I have read and understand the rules wherever they are (just kidding! ;-))

I would like to race here to get better performance. I meet some of you several times at official races. Sorry if i miss something before sign up!

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#34 David Santana - ES (Spain - Madrid) - Team CVP3 - A 2.39 - I have read and understand the rules wherever they are (just kidding! ;-))

I would like to race here to get better performance. I meet some of you several times at official races. Sorry if i miss something before sign up!
Welcome David! I shall add you to the reserve list, and you'll also be added to the reserve PM, which will give you all the information on how the reserve procedure works! :)

Reactions: David Santana

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I'll tag @FisiFan91 as he's usually the one that deals with it. I believe you can just post it here though and he can work it out. :)

Reactions: FisiFan91

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Also, that goes for anyone who has a team logo to post, whether it be a new team or an update to an old one.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I can already tell that I wont be able to participate at next weeks race at Oulton Park.
Notify me in the absence thread so that I can record it easier :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Yeah any teams that haven't been in the league before, just post your logos here. I haven't gotten around to sorting new logo badges yet, and I'll be busy for the next few days, but hopefully before too long I'll try to get the new teams sorted.

David Santana

Pro Karter
Sep 13, 2018
Hi!, left my team's logo here...if need something about that, please tell me asap!

Thanks in advance!!Best regards!

PS: forget to say that team's name is CVP3

Attachments

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Lol no, denied. Who even are you?

But in all seriousness, yay!

• Kappa

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#22 Alfredo Malo R - @A_Malo22 - ES (Spain - Madrid) - ASUS ROG Army Racing Team - A 4.52 I have read and understood the rules
Welcome! I'll add you to the reserve list and the reserve PM, which will explain how the reserve procedure works. :)

GCortese

Junior Karter
Oct 9, 2018
#55 Gio Cortese - @Mr_Cortese - ES (Spain - Barcelona) - ASUS ROG Army Racing Team - B 2.78 I have read and understood the rules perfectly :)

Last edited:
Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#44 Gio Cortese - @Mr_Cortese - ES (Spain - Barcelona) - ASUS ROG Army Racing Team - B 2.78 I have read and understood the rules perfectly :)
Welcome! You'll be added to the reserves list, and also the reserve PM where you'll be able to find information on how the reserve procedure works.

However, #44 has been taken, so you will need to choose another number. You can find which number have been taken by checking both this sign-up thread, and also which numbers are frozen, in the driver number list linked here

Reactions: Osterkamp
Status
Not open for further replies.