AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 11 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCortese

Junior Karter
Oct 9, 2018
Welcome! You'll be added to the reserves list, and also the reserve PM where you'll be able to find information on how the reserve procedure works.

However, #44 has been taken, so you will need to choose another number. You can find which number have been taken by checking both this sign-up thread, and also which numbers are frozen, in the driver number list linked here
Oh dear, I wanted that number from Lewis Hamilton :p well I'm gonna choose then the number #55

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Oh dear, I wanted that number from Lewis Hamilton :p well I'm gonna choose then the number #55
Can't say I blame you! As it is, #44 is actually my number also partly due to Lewis Hamilton! :)

You have been added to the reserve PM.

• Friendly
Reactions: GCortese

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Is Signing up to put name on the list closed? Sorry Newbie here.
Hey Chris, sorry for the late reply. Yes, you'll be added to the waiting list if you sign up. What that means is you'll be one of the first contacted before anyone else should a space open. You'll be put in as first priority on the waiting list, which means you'll actually first in line for a reserve space. This is all assuming you meet the entry requirements.

:)

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Rick Born and Phil Yates have been removed from the reserve list for inactivity. @heuer91 you'll be removed next week if you don't have at least some activity on the forum. :)

#73 - Chris O'Brien - UK - C 3.62 - I have read and understood the rules
The CVP3 Team would like to register an reserve driver: #6 - Martí Pardo - @marti6pardo - CVP3Team

Iberia - A 2.49 - I have read and understood the rules.
That means there are a couple of spaces on the reserve list. Marti, if you would like to be added to the reserve list, then please respond. Chris, it doesn't look like you've done any running in the Formula Renault. at least none that i can see on your profile, so I'm going to add you to a waiting list PM which you can use between now and week 8 to prove that you would be able to drive at a reasonable pace in the league.

Thanks guys. :)

marti6pardo

Junior Karter
Oct 19, 2018
Hi,

The CVP3 Team would like to register an reserve driver: #6 - Martí Pardo - @marti6pardo - CVP3Team
Rick Born and Phil Yates have been removed from the reserve list for inactivity. @heuer91 you'll be removed next week if you don't have at least some activity on the forum. :)

That means there are a couple of spaces on the reserve list. Marti, if you would like to be added to the reserve list, then please respond. Chris, it doesn't look like you've done any running in the Formula Renault. at least none that i can see on your profile, so I'm going to add you to a waiting list PM which you can use between now and week 8 to prove that you would be able to drive at a reasonable pace in the league.

Thanks guys. :)[/QUOTE]

I want to be added to the reserve list please.

Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Also, Yohann Harth has been removed from the league and blacklisted (pending a reasonable explanation to his absences). Also Micael Naser has left the league.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
You'll be added to the reserve list and the reserve PM, which will give the information needed on how the reserve procedure works.

marti6pardo

Junior Karter
Oct 19, 2018
You'll be added to the reserve list and the reserve PM, which will give the information needed on how the reserve procedure works.[/QUOTE]

Okey thank you! What I have to do now to run in the next races of the champioship?

Loic Barbe

Junior Karter
Oct 27, 2018
#862 - Loic Barbe - France - Equipe The Cube racing simulator - A 2.53 - I have read and understood the rules

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#862 - Loic Barbe - France - Equipe The Cube racing simulator - A 2.53 - I have read and understood the rules
Hi Loic, you have been added to the list. You'll also be added to an absence thread where you can go to report any time you will not attend a race. Welcome! I'll send you an invitation on iRacing for the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.