AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3 - Sign-Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3 - Sign-Up & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
That's because it isn't up until 7:30........!

TheKillSwitchh

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2015
lol sry xD My first race having to join a league wich is not hosted by iRacing so have to get used to it hahaha. My apolegies :/

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
You'll want to go into 'Hosted' then 'Join a Race' around now though :)

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Oo, what's happening now?

Ryan Walker

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2016
Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out of the series as I won't be around on Friday evenings due lack of time and real life stuff.

Don't want to stay on the sign up list and waste a space when one of reserves could have it.

Helsh Brisky

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 15, 2016
I really like to race with you guys, but due to my job, i am not reliably available every friday night. If that doesn’t count and there’s still any space, please count me in as a reserve/waiting driver:

#66 Helge Brikzinsky - DE-AT-CH - Privateer - A 3,41

Cheers Helsh

Last edited:

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
@Helsh Brisky Welcome back Helge, even if you can't make every week just please ensure to remain active on the forum.

The reserve list has been tidied up. If you don't want to race, don't sign up. It's simple :)

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I might be able to get the content for this soon. I've been doing a lot more iRacing recently, want to get back into it.

Nathaniel Simpson

Junior Karter
Aug 30, 2016
Ok everyone, just to let you know I'm not going to be racing again this week. Two reasons first suffering with the flu and second Microsoft has very kindly ruined my computer on Sunday by automatically updating Windows 10 (1607 version) it has really messed things up computer keeps crashing despite going back to previous version tried lots of things but if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Just so you guys know, I've just been offered a job and starting 4th November I will most likely have to go to the reserve list. I did buy all of the remaining tracks, so I'll be there when I can, but there will likely be days when I just can't show up! Obviously if I know beforehand I will tell you if I won't be able to make it.

I can make it tonight as well, I'm assuming that because I haven't been given the password yet that you've just forgotten about me :dead:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
J, but there will likely be days when I just can't show up!

I can make it tonight as well, I'm assuming that because I haven't been given the password yet that you've just forgotten about me :dead:
Don't you mean 'Fridays' you stupid fock, can't believe you might have actually got a job, and then can't believe you actually put these races at risk fo working on a Friday EVENING.....christ almighty

Kerry's not actually sent it out yet, absolutely useless aye yes aye

• Useful
Reactions: Browneskiii

Nathaniel Simpson

Junior Karter
Aug 30, 2016
Hello All

Just to let you know that im still in the process of fixing my computer so this Friday is looking doubtful for me racing. Will give up my position for this week and look to be back next week at my home circuit Oulton Park. One of the greatest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.