AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3 - Sign-Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3 - Sign-Up & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampe-

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2014
Hi guys,

Haven't been on AOR site for a while. I'd be interested joining next season. I just have a few questions:

Any chance to change the race day and start maybe an hour earlier? Interesting choice to drive on friday nights and as a finn the races starts too late.

-Janne Kaisla

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
@coldestginger You will need to sign up in the way detailed in the sign up post, so I need your iRacing name and confirmation of licence please.

Hi @Jampe- next season's plans are to be confirmed right now. Traditionally we have run at the same time, unfortunately I don't expect these times will change as this could inconvenience the rest of the drivers participating. For me personally, running from 6:30 UK time gives me very little time at all to get everything I need to do in the real world done before I can sit down and race.

• Informative
Reactions: Jampe-

Dylan Hember

Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2014
#64 - Dylan Hember - C 3.48 (Going up daily)

Just wondering if I can race, or if not be a reserve driver. Will hopefully be starting the season next time!

Reactions: FisiFan91

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Welcome @Dylan Hember. I will add you to the reserve list and will send you a weekly PM on the forum regarding seats for the remaining races :)

Reactions: Dylan Hember

Roel Houben

Junior Karter
Nov 28, 2016
Hello, i would like to join this season aswell.
Will be driving under the flag of Discovery Motorsports.
in-game name same as here: Roel Houben - i would like to drive number #33

currently license C 3.56 (will be 4.00) before season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.