AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3 - Sign-Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3 - Sign-Up & Info

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampe-

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2014
Hi guys,

Haven't been on AOR site for a while. I'd be interested joining next season. I just have a few questions:

Any chance to change the race day and start maybe an hour earlier? Interesting choice to drive on friday nights and as a finn the races starts too late.

-Janne Kaisla

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
@coldestginger You will need to sign up in the way detailed in the sign up post, so I need your iRacing name and confirmation of licence please.

Hi @Jampe- next season's plans are to be confirmed right now. Traditionally we have run at the same time, unfortunately I don't expect these times will change as this could inconvenience the rest of the drivers participating. For me personally, running from 6:30 UK time gives me very little time at all to get everything I need to do in the real world done before I can sit down and race.

• Informative
Reactions: Jampe-

Dylan Hember

Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2014
#64 - Dylan Hember - C 3.48 (Going up daily)

Just wondering if I can race, or if not be a reserve driver. Will hopefully be starting the season next time!

Reactions: FisiFan91

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Welcome @Dylan Hember. I will add you to the reserve list and will send you a weekly PM on the forum regarding seats for the remaining races :)

Reactions: Dylan Hember

Roel Houben

Junior Karter
Nov 28, 2016
Hello, i would like to join this season aswell.
Will be driving under the flag of Discovery Motorsports.
in-game name same as here: Roel Houben - i would like to drive number #33

currently license C 3.56 (will be 4.00) before season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.