AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 4 - Sign Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 4 - Sign Up & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnoh

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2015
Haven't known you for a long time Steve but we were always withing each others reach wich gave me some good fights. Hope to see you back on track someday!

Reactions: Steve Kagerer

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you all that I am officially retiring from the Formula Renault series. I've grown less and less enthusiastic about the car and for a while now I really only drive it on race day. I like racing here and the competition level is a real challenge but I just can not keep driving a car I don't enjoy driving and it's unfair for me to take a spot that someone else would be happy to fill. Hope you all keep this up and keep having fun and when you eventually change to a different car I'll probably try racing again if there's a spot for me. Cheers!
Completely agree on the car. Hopefully we'll see you back when we switch to something better!

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you all that I am officially retiring from the Formula Renault series. I've grown less and less enthusiastic about the car and for a while now I really only drive it on race day. I like racing here and the competition level is a real challenge but I just can not keep driving a car I don't enjoy driving and it's unfair for me to take a spot that someone else would be happy to fill. Hope you all keep this up and keep having fun and when you eventually change to a different car I'll probably try racing again if there's a spot for me. Cheers!
Sad to see you leave...but understandable since the car isnt the greatest to drive with....hope to see you back if we're going to run another car....ffs fr 3.5 hurry up :D hope you can enjoy the broadcasts
Cheers

Steve Kagerer

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2015
Thanks for the nice words everyone and for sure I'll be back someday.
Also a big thanks to all the guys that help out with this league.

Evan I do remember way back when you started and I was a bit faster than you but man you took off this season, keep it up and you can be champion or at least a race winner.

Hoffy my good buddy the team is yours, sell or rent out my car, it's a bit sticky I spilled alot of beer in there at Zolder.

Cheers all!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Thanks for the nice words everyone and for sure I'll be back someday.
Also a big thanks to all the guys that help out with this league.

Evan I do remember way back when you started and I was a bit faster than you but man you took off this season, keep it up and you can be champion or at least a race winner.

Hoffy my good buddy the team is yours, sell or rent out my car, it's a bit sticky I spilled alot of beer in there at Zolder.

Cheers all!

Pssst..... http://apexonlineracing.com/community/posts/316775/

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Update:

Adam Maguire and Jordy Lopez Jr have both been removed from the main driver list.

Kerry Knowlden and Christian A Koch will take the two spots left by them to take the grid to 35 again.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Hoff and Rin Hato
Status
Not open for further replies.