AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 8 - Sign Up & Info - Closed | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 8 - Sign Up & Info - Closed

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@Rcfly3r1 Hey Jordan, I'll be adding you to the reserves. I'll add you to the PM where you'll get all the information you need on how the system works on the first page of that. You'll also get an invite to the league on iRacing.

Also, you'll have to select a new number as #98 has been taken. You can find what numbers have been taken on the number list and also on this sign-ups thread.

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Unfortunately for professionnal reasons I have to retire from the league. :(
My apologises for the mid-season leaving.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Is it possible to join the next race as a guest starter?
I would be in for it.
We don't allow guest starters, however if you would like to sign up for the reserves that would be cool.

JürgenFrank

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for your offer, but it's not possible for me to join every week, so I will sit out.

Thx and best regards

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Myself and connor have joined VRT eRacing so will be running their livery from now on, if its ok to change team names and logo mid season that would be awesome :).

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Myself and connor have joined VRT eRacing so will be running their livery from now on, if its ok to change team names and logo mid season that would be awesome :).
Yep, changed the team name. I do believe that @FisiFan91 has received a new logo from @Connor Ryan, but if not then just post it here. :)

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Thanks for your offer, but it's not possible for me to join every week, so I will sit out.

Thx and best regards
Reserves aren't expected to race every week iirc, so it would be okay to sign up as a reserve and only be available for the races you can attend, I think.

Silvio

Formula Karter
Dec 18, 2016
I need a break from the league. Please put me on the reserve list, dont want to block a priority space.

• Surprised
Reactions: Rin Hato

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I need a break from the league. Please put me on the reserve list, dont want to block a priority space.
Sorry to hear that Silvio. Hopefully you find yourself able to commit in the future :) I'll put you on the reserves.

Dustin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
Would take the free spot if possible.

Dustin Hickmann - Germany - SimRC B - A 1.52

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Would take the free spot if possible.

Dustin Hickmann - Germany - SimRC B - A 1.52
We'll be offering the free spot to the reserves first, which looks likely to be taken. You can have a spot on the reserves if you'd like.

Dustin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
Yes no problem. When will I get the confirmation if I can attend at Interlagos?

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Yes no problem. When will I get the confirmation if I can attend at Interlagos?
I'll first need a race number. Second, I'll add you to the reserve PM, where on the first page of that PM you'll find all the information on how the system works. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Dustin
Status
Not open for further replies.