AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship - Sign-Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship - Sign-Up & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Koch

AOR iRacing 2-time Formula Renault 2.0 Champion
Apr 5, 2016
As already mentioned and since i have a fixed seat now in the league, i am sorry to let you know, that i cannot attend to the next race in Montreal ;(

Have fun everybody and keep cool in the first lap ^^

• Informative
Reactions: Kez

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
#17 - Aqil Zed @Aqil Zed - Asia/Malaysia - Class C 3.63
Hi Aqil, are you looking to sign up for this season or next? Next season has not yet begun but would like to clarify your position.

Also in addition to this, we race at 1830 GMT on Fridays. Will this be an issue for yourself considering your timezone difference is pretty high compared to our other drivers?

Aqil Zed

Semi-Pro Karter
May 17, 2016
Hi Aqil, are you looking to sign up for this season or next? Next season has not yet begun but would like to clarify your position.

Also in addition to this, we race at 1830 GMT on Fridays. Will this be an issue for yourself considering your timezone difference is pretty high compared to our other drivers?

I would like to practice with you guys on the Thursdays since end of season is approaching, but it would be nice to compete if possible for Motreal or Interlagos race. However I'm keen to join next season. I live in Dubai so the timing is better but no worries! A doze of coffee will do the trick :p

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
I would like to practice with you guys on the Thursdays since end of season is approaching, but it would be nice to compete if possible for Motreal or Interlagos race. However I'm keen to join next season. I live in Dubai so the timing is better but no worries! A doze of coffee will do the trick :p
Dubai? Then only if you own a Ferrari and post some pics :D

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
A toy Ferrari sure! Believe it or not, you guys see the very wealthy part of Dubai. Also cars are considered cheap here compared to likes of UK (like incredibly cheap). So there are second hand, low millage, Ferrari 458 italia for around 46.5K pounds.
yeah we do only see the wealthy part, and I like stereotypes as well so the Ferrari was an easy one :) but hole moly 46K for a second hand 458 IS very cheap.. damn

anyway I'll leave the season 2 part up to Kerry, as Im just a driver :p but I think the registration for S2 will only open in a few weeks :)

Christian Koch

Apr 5, 2016
As already mentioned and since i have a fixed seat now in the league, i am sorry to let you know, that i cannot attend to the next race in Montreal ;(

Have fun everybody and keep cool in the first lap ^^
There may be a chance i have time, since unexpected events are happening;
What's the procedure now - my slot already away?`

Unfortunately, i can tell only by tomorrow late afternoon, if i have time...

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I will have allocated the seat by tomorrow afternoon, but if there's a spot I will keep you updated. You need to let me know if you can make it 100% though

Christian Koch

Apr 5, 2016
Allright - did check back now - (seems like) i have time for the race!

Last edited:
  • Informative

Spark

Pro Karter
Jan 10, 2016
Since we approach end of season I want to give an information to the officials.

I'll be there next season for sure and will apply as soon as registration opens.

But, in advance, I want to inform you that I'll be traveling from June 13th to July 5th.

Cheers !

Christian Koch

Apr 5, 2016
Ok;
this time, its definite that i will miss next race in Brands Hatch - since we changed the day with last week ^^

Have a good time and stay clean!

• Informative

NickStuart189

Junior Karter
Jun 4, 2018
I'll jump in on this

#18 - Nicholas Stuart2 - UK&I - Thrive eSports - B1.57

Cannot commit to every race due to work, but I've discussed w/ my team and they're okay with it, so hopefully you guys are too. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.