AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 1 - Sign Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 1 - Sign Up & Info

FATPENGUIN96

Pro Karter
Dec 29, 2014
Hello AOR, it's been a while, if at all possible I would like to sign up to the Formula Renault 3.5 League. I will not be able to do the next race at Donington, but the remaining 3 races after that I would love to attend if there is space. I raced as a reserve driver in the Formula Renault 2.0 League a while back and really enjoyed my time so I thought, now that I'm on iRacing again, I would come back for some more fun.

iRacing stuff:
Andrew Greenhalgh, iR-2612, SF-B2.07

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hey @FATPENGUIN96 as you can commit to 3 of the 4 races, and all 3 after this upcoming race, you will be placed straight in as a full time driver.

You'll need to pick a number as well :) I'd guess #96 again?

Reactions: FATPENGUIN96

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Unfortunately due to my wheel situation I need to back out of both leagues. I don't know when/if I'm going to get a replacement at this stage as the cost is quite high for something I only allow time to drive on Thursday and Friday nights. Really sorry but hope to see you guys on track again in the future.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
i think they did switch to only F3 so that the F3.5 is no more, but i need confirmation from @McPhilen :)