AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Broadcast Status | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Broadcast Status

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I want to make an update on where we stand on a stream of this series.

At this moment in time, we don't have anyone who can stream and commentate in that time slot. We want to do it in house. This allows us to get the stream/video on our Youtube channel, and out to our community.
We are not going to go outside to get other channels like GSRC or Racespot to do it.

I have been trying over the last weeks to see how we can get some kind of stream/video out so that the races will still be on the Youtube channel. The Plan at the moment is to record the race, as my pc is okay to do that, but I can't commentate or stream sorry. But this open ups for some of the issues we have had with commentators, This way they don't need to have iRacing nor do they need to do it at the time slot. They will simply make a voice-over on the recording I provide. Why not just use the Replay fill? The Overlay program only works on a live server.

I know this might not quite be what you all were expecting or hoping for. But real life sometimes you know.

We are working on how to get this don from all angles.
So we are working on it, but it might be some time before we get it all to work from our side

Niclas Domino