AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Round 3: Sebring | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Round 3: Sebring

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2
Round 3: Sebring

Information:
Date: 4th October 2019
Time: 19:20 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:45 Sprint Qualifying, approx 21:50 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track: Sebring International Raceway - International
Date: 5th October 2019 Time of Day: 07:22
Weather: Dynamic

Standings:

Main Table (bonus points for FL and Pole not working)

Teams Championship (bonus points for FL and Pole not working)

Last edited:

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
When you sign up to the session, please make sure you pick the one with the latest registration end time. We have a few issues with it and have had to setup a couple of extra sessions. So, just make sure you join the correct one. Thanks! Practice will be skipped forward to qualifying at the correct time.

Erkka Lindstrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2014
very tough track/car combo.. so easy to make a mistake. sometimes it felt you didn't nothing wrong but car just slipped just like that..

• Agree
Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Didn't have the best feature. Tried for a move which I thought was on, but I think being slightly Clyde at the time I don't think it was known where I was, though I thought I was fine at that moment. I was expecting the outside car to maybe back out, but looking back that would have been hard to really judge from that side. I think the contact was very racing incidenty, but it just sucks for @n0body_ to get caught up in it.

Felt very comfortable in the sprint though, for the most part. Had a really nice fight with @RedBarom who eventually came out on top after I made a small mistake.

Good job to both winners!

On to what should be a much nicer track for the cars, and hopefully participation picks up for that race! I've put the word out on the forums, so I'm hoping to see a few new faces next week.

n0body_

AOR iRacing GTE S8 Pro Champion
Jun 19, 2017
Please feed the hamsters before that provide you with internet before you come to race @McPhilen, that was absolutely awful. When I was side by side with you through sunset you were completely invisible until you reappeared infront of me on exit.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Please feed the hamsters before that provide you with internet before you come to race @McPhilen, that was absolutely awful. When I was side by side with you through sunset you were completely invisible until you reappeared infront of me on exit.
You can feed them?