AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Round 4: Suzuka | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Round 4: Suzuka

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2
Round 4: Suzuka

Information:
Date: 11th October 2019
Time: 19:20 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:45 Sprint Qualifying, approx 21:50 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track: Suzuka International Racing Course - Grand Prix
Date: 12th October 2019 Time of Day: 05:59
Weather: Dynamic

Standings:

Main Table (bonus points for FL and Pole not working)

Teams Championship (bonus points for FL and Pole not working)

Last edited:

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Sorry to all those involved at the start.

So what happened on my end is I gridded up, and all the cars were there. Then suddenly they all disappeared and I saw my Q bar go and Discord melted down. I assumed I was getting the big receive through put, but still tried to start like normal. But then I couldn't shift to 1st, I'm guessing because my internet made it so that it didn't realise the race had started the lights, which meant no 1st gear. And then all the cars just reappeared and I still couldn't move, and it was too late before I realised it wasn't just a normal internet disconnection and was some other internet fuckery instead.

It's doubly weird because the replay shows something completely different as well, because the replay shows all the cars just blinking in and out ferociously.

Again, really sorry to everyone involved.