AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Round 5: Phillip Island | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Round 5: Phillip Island

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2
Round 5: Phillip Island

Information:
Date: 18th October 2019
Time: 19:20 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:45 Sprint Qualifying, approx 21:50 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track: Phillip Island Circuit
Date: 19th October 2019 Time of Day: Race: 17:38
Weather: Dynamic

Standings:

Main Table (bonus points for FL and Pole not working)

Teams Championship (bonus points for FL and Pole not working)

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
You can use which ever, just be sensible about it. If it's busy when coming out, it's probably best to use the longer one. :)

Reactions: Nayun

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Well that was fun! Short of speeding on the entry to the pits in the first race, I think that was pretty close to perfect from my side. A decent amount of pace in both races, although I did struggle with the slightly early pit in the first race meaning I was heavier than I was used to.

Anyway, it was a good time. Driving this car at this track is a treat. The wind in the 2nd race was difficult to get used to at first, but once I did, turn 2 was amazing. The amount of speed in that corner was crazy stuff!

Was also surprised at the differences in DF levels for some cars. Didn't expect anyone to run the high DF, but it led to some interesting stuff! I wish more tracks had a viable option of running different DF trims.

DF.

Reactions: Erkka Lindstrom