AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Sign Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Sign Up & Info

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
If not possible to have own Broadcast by AOR, why not try to have another broadcaster? Needs quite lots of donations but still..
It is all about price $$$
And that we are using custom all AOR overlay design witch we need to go away from. But it is all up to @McPhilen if we are going to try and see a price from them but expect 500$ + and if we also want tcc and extra 500$ :)

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Currently sitting at 7 spots open on the grid. If anyone knows anyone else that would want to fill in those spots, reach out to them :) I'll probably make a post over on the iRacing forums at some point as well.

Reactions: mikeself

Martijn

Junior Karter
Sep 19, 2019
Will the league have dynamic sky?

Edit: sorry for the questions but just to make sure: it says that the league will be every other week but it also says on the schedule that there will be racing every week? I’m guessing the first race is tomorrow and will have a race every Friday right?

Thanks so far! Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Will the league have dynamic sky?

Edit: sorry for the questions but just to make sure: it says that the league will be every other week but it also says on the schedule that there will be racing every week? I’m guessing the first race is tomorrow and will have a race every Friday right?

Thanks so far! Looking forward to it!
Yep, we will be racing every Friday night. That'll be a typo from when I copied it over from the first FR 3.5 season, so thanks for pointing it out!

Martijn

Junior Karter
Sep 19, 2019
Awesome! Seems like none of my team mates want to join the league so I might be able to join an other team for this league (won’t for everything but just for this league)

djawadkaroni

AOR iRacing GTE Season 7 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys i wont be there tonight i wont be back in time have a good race.

David Buitelaar

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
i know i am a little late to subscribe as a reserve, finally i sorted out my pc problems. i can race now...
#07 - David Buitelaar @dbgm17 - FR - SIMSPORTNEWS WHITE - 256498 - 3403 - A 3.60 - I have read and understood the rules

Last edited:

SimonByg

Junior Karter
Oct 4, 2019
#99_ Simone Pizzica_SimonByg_ Italy_SRC SQUADRA CORSE_314568_2534_a 2.34_I have read and understand the rules

Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#44 - Pete Tinkler @ptinkler - UK - Team Bearpope - 23480 - 2450 - A 2.52 - I have read and understood the rules
Welcome Pete! Though, you will have to change number as I currently run with #44 :) You can see which numbers are taken by looking at the sign-up list on the first page of this thread.