AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Skin Pack | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 2 - Skin Pack

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

This season we are going to use a Skin Pack for the broadcast. We will pls ask drivers to send in there skins via the link further down.

Why this change? It is simply to get the broadcast to look a bit better, with some cars using decals/Numberplates and some are not. We are also having issues with TP sometimes.

Is this a requirement like in GTE?? No, it is not a requirement. But if you don't send the skin in, you will be driving in a black car with the new "AOR Numberplates" so i encourage drivers to send in there's skins so we can get the best-looking broadcast.

Do i then need to use the skin pack or can i still use Trading Paints: Not to worry, you don't have to the Skin Pack, you can easily just use Trading Paints like normal

Save the skin as (car_num_xxxxxx) So if your ID is 101203 then the file you will then send me would be called car_num_101203
Link to form HERE

Niclas Domino

ATVO overlay creator
View attachment 94263

For any questions pls use the following form

Skin Coordinator: @Niclas Domino
My Game tag:
Customer ID:
Question:

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
sent 2 files... The second one (new, from today's evening) is correct.
The first had some render issues and wasn't working.

Apologize
M.

• Informative
Reactions: Niclas Domino

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
It is, but your car will just be black with the new decals on on the next recording. :)

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I can’t force you, and you can still race but the car will not have a skin on, on the recorded boardcast

Dan_Suzuki

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
Ah ok, was just confused :) Currently don't have a paint without numberplates, otherwise I would've sent it in of course

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
The plates for this serise will just go over the normal once so it dosent matter if they are on or not in the F3.5 leauge :)