AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 3 - Round 7: Spa | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 3 - Round 7: Spa

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
1580312508700.png

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 3
Round 7: Spa

Information:
Date: 31st January 2020
Time: 18:40 GMT Practice, 19:50 GMT Qualifying, approx 20:00 GMT Feature Race, approx 20:50 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:00 Sprint Qualifying, approx 21:10 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Grand Prix Pits
Date: 1st March 2020 Time of Day: 13:05
Weather: Dynamic

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

RedBarom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 5, 2019
We had like 100 lead changes and unfortunately it seems we're missing a broadcast to show it :cry:

Reactions: N1kmido

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
High downforce worked better. It's annoying because I felt pretty comfortable with the medium early in practice and struggled with the high, but just couldn't drive the medium in the race for whatever reason. Switch to the high and I get fastest lap with only 1 DRS and no slipstream. Wish I'd switched for the first race, wouldn't have had such a disaster.

• Agree
Reactions: Erkka Lindstrom

Tim Delisle

Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2018
We had like 100 lead changes and unfortunately it seems we're missing a broadcast to show it :cry:
I was really disappointed when I found out. :( It was a super fun race, I was trying everything I could to keep you behind but you were too quick.

Congrats to James on the sprint win, well deserved!

• Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ