AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 3 - Sign Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Championship Season 3 - Sign Up & Info

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#13 - Stephen Grabowski - USA - N/A - 401554 - 647 - C3.52 - I have read and understood the rules.
Hey Stephan, thanks for the interest. Unfortunately I'm going to have to decline the entry for now. It doesn't look like you've done a whole lot of racing, and certainly not in the 3.5. However, I will keep your sign-up noted, in-case there is a switch to the F3.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
So, regarding the point I made about the popularity of the series and the potential for a switch. This won't be made until after the first race. Regardless of what happens, we will definitely get underway with round 1 of this season as normal. After that, we'll see where we are at and what may need to be done.

Also an update for those that may have been putting off the sign-up for the 3.5 because of the new tyres (maybe in hope that it will make the switch to F3 or IR18 more likely), the update on Monday will add tyre warmers to the car, which may help with the issue currently present with the tyres. The iRacing team also know what is wrong with the tyres and will attempt to fix that, and the tyre warmers are a short term band-aid being used to help alleviate some of the issues with early/cold tyre performance.

Th,th,th,that's all, folks.

Fundamentalz

Junior Karter
Dec 7, 2019
Hey Stephan, thanks for the interest. Unfortunately I'm going to have to decline the entry for now. It doesn't look like you've done a whole lot of racing, and certainly not in the 3.5. However, I will keep your sign-up noted, in-case there is a switch to the F3.

Dually noted. I'll be working on the 3.5 this year. So if not this season.. hopefully see you guys soon.

Reactions: McPhilen

runasc26

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 10, 2017
#26 - Alex A Schmidt @Nayun - RUS - Privateer- 334212 - 2304 - A2.58 - I have read and understood the rules

i take a reserve spot

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Remember to send in Skins via the PDF in the Skins thread.

RedBarom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 5, 2019
#10 - Paul Ilbrink @RedBarom - The Netherlands - Radicals Online - 61747 - 7140 - A 4.61 - I have read and understood the rules

I'm not sure yet how I feel about these new tires, but might as well find out here.

13v4

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2018
I would like to let you guys know that I will be giving up my spot to race this season as I will be joining the broadcast team to cover more races on the stream.

Reactions: Erkka Lindstrom