PC - AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Main Thread

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Damn, knew match was monday but didnt know time :( was looking forward to this race aswell but international tournies only come round every 2 years so, wont be racing on monday.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Damn, knew match was monday but didnt know time :( was looking forward to this race aswell but international tournies only come round every 2 years so, wont be racing on monday.
fenton you bad... england always does even worse than normally at international tournies so they wont make it far anyway

• Disagree
Reactions: DJ"Ballistic"

DJ"Ballistic"

Semi-Pro Karter
May 6, 2016
well i beg to differ a England vs France final is on the cards and after Brexit the french can weep alone after we beat them

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Could I get an overview of who will be unavailable on Monday due to the England match being on?

Quite unfortunate that it clashes, but unless a substantial amount of drivers are "affected", we won't be changing the dates.

Reactions: t0daY and ElNano

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
I'm not available due to the match. I'd like a better excuse but I officially finish uni on Monday as well so see the match as a good reason to celebrate (hopefully).

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Jozzers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 22, 2014
I won't be available this week, I'm travelling for work so will be away.
At least I'll have the game to watch in the hotel. :)

• Informative

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Driver Update

- Unfortunately @frejo has had to pull out of the league :(

- This means that @ElNano is now a main driver and you will be driving the #24 Besmone Racing Team car.

Reactions: ElNano

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @DJ"Ballistic" has been removed from the league as per his own request, and the conduct displayed yesterday which has no place within the league.

@Andy92, are you happy to take over his spot in the Fanatec team?

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
Yeah :), can't race next week though :-(. 2 in a row I know I know. On holiday but afterwards should be around for all the remaining races.

• Informative

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I have a question regarding my commentary efforts. After each race, I review my videos to see how I can improve, but 1 thing that I am concerned about is that I can only look at 1 place at any one time, which inevitably means I will miss something somewhere else on the track, other fights, people making mistakes going off or whatever. This is helped when I have @TonyR with me as his position overlay works fine and having a 2nd voice and pair of eyes makes a big difference, but my question is this. Do you guys enjoy the commentary videos? I do apologise for not being able to look through the field as often as I want to but I try to focus on battles towards the front. Any feedback would be appreciated

t0daY

Reigning AOR PC Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016
I have a question regarding my commentary efforts. After each race, I review my videos to see how I can improve, but 1 thing that I am concerned about is that I can only look at 1 place at any one time, which inevitably means I will miss something somewhere else on the track, other fights, people making mistakes going off or whatever. This is helped when I have @TonyR with me as his position overlay works fine and having a 2nd voice and pair of eyes makes a big difference, but my question is this. Do you guys enjoy the commentary videos? I do apologise for not being able to look through the field as often as I want to but I try to focus on battles towards the front. Any feedback would be appreciated
I really enjoy watching the videos. One thing which is maybe confusing that you said 2 times u can't commentate and then suddenly appear in the teamspeak. First time TonyR was around, second time he left because of your information that are not able to be there.

It's tough alone and when p1 and p2 is fighting all the time, I can understand that you can't look at other positions. That's why it is so much better to have a co-commentator because then the second one can go through the field and might spot some other fights going on.

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I really enjoy watching the videos. One thing which is maybe confusing that you said 2 times u can't commentate and then suddenly appear in the teamspeak. First time TonyR was around, second time he left because of your information that are not able to be there.

It's tough alone and when p1 and p2 is fighting all the time, I can understand that you can't look at other positions. That's why it is so much better to have a co-commentator because then the second one can go through the field and might spot some other fights going on.
That's fair Manu, but I would rather warn people if I have a conflicting event going on , even though so far when I have said I can't make it, I have been able to attend. The joys if having young children, no plans ever stay the way you planned

• Agree
Reactions: t0daY

TonyR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 4, 2015
Yeah, sorry that I wasn't around anymore on Monday but as Manu said I made some other plans when I read you weren't available Kodiak because as you rightly say the mass of action on track is not coverable alone :D
I'm looking forward to commentating the next race though ;)

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
yeah i really enjoy your videos.. especially as you/tony seem to be very good at not only focusing on top 5 cars but the entire grid...

as for more eyes... i guess you could technically use those of us that streams (if your internet is strong enough) and have a hotkey to go switch over to Gxbbs car view or mine (not sure who else streams) so lets say you are following the battle for P1 or whatevs :D and Tony says there is a great battle somewhere where one of the streamers is involved or an incident you could use them almost as a kind of replay seeing as the streams is delayed compared to when you see it... if this makes sense.. not sure if its really do-able just an idea.. or maybe some kind of PIP

• Kappa
Reactions: StelingDk

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I think my Internet would catch fire if I tried to follow streams alongside doing the commentary. Plus with the delay on streams, it wouldn't be feasible. Thanks anyway @Viceguy

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @iSaintRevolt has been removed from the league due to 3 uninformed no-shows.

- @IGCtci has pulled out of the league.

- @seri, @Suki136 & @Lukas Fritsche have all been added to the league as reserve drivers.

I will also be closing the sign-ups for this season now, as I feel we've got sufficient amount of drivers to take us through the final 3 weeks.

Last edited: