AOR Project CARS 2 Formula Renault 3.5 Leagues - Season 2
This thread contains general information about the AOR Formula Renault 3.5 Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: All drivers will be asked to complete a set of time trial laps and take part in one evaluation race before we can place them into an appropriate league.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race 1: 20 minutes in laps
- Feature race 2: 40 minutes in laps. Starting order is top half (top 16 for PC, top 8 for consoles) reverse from sprint race in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.
● Race day: Mondays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Monday 04-05-2020
● Evaluation races: Monday 11-05-2020 and Monday 18-05-2020
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Closes: Sunday 17-05-2020 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Tuesday 19-05-2020
● Livery Selection Begins: Tuesday 19-05-2020
● Season Begins: Monday 25-05-2020
● Season Ends: Monday 03-08-2020
● Season duration: Race every two weeks for a total of 6 races
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Car Selection and Livery Registration
● Available cars + Assists.
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the Formula Renault 3.5 leagues.
Last edited by a moderator: