AOR Project CARS 2 Formula Renault 3.5 Leagues - Season 2
PS4 Sign-Up Thread
Current Sign-Up Status:
Sign-Ups are currently CLOSED for this league. You can still ask if there is a spot open for you, but we can not guarantee that you will get a spot.
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Race day: Monday
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Monday 04-05-2020
● Evaluation races: Monday 11-05-2020 and Monday 18-05-2020
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Closes: Sunday 17-05-2020 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Tuesday 19-05-2020
● Livery Selection Begins: Tuesday 19-05-2020
● Season Begins: Monday 25-05-2020
● Season Ends: Monday 03-08-2020
● Season duration: Race every two weeks for a total of 6 races.
General League Info:
● League Setup: Each platform will run a set amount of leagues. Drivers will be placed in a tiered structure, with faster drivers in the highest tiers and slower drivers in the lower tiers.
● Driver Placements: Drivers will have to do a Time Trial lap at Red Bull Ring GP & Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca plus an Evaluation Race in order to be placed.
Anyone is free to sign up, as long as you have never been blacklisted from previous AOR Project CARS Leagues.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Monday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards Vodafone London UK server at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms. Upload of 2Mbps and Download of 10Mbps required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be Vodafone London UK server.
New Drivers will need to complete the Time Trial event, consisting of two TT tracks, as well as one mandatory evaluation race before being placed in the leagues.
● PS4 Time Trial Thread
● PS4 Evaluation Races Information
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.