- Aug 6, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 - Formula Renault 3.5 - Season 2
This thread contains general information about the AOR Formula Renault League running on pc, such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● League setup: The league will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher tiers and the slower drivers in the lower tiers. This will only be the case if we hit a certain amount of sign-ups, this number will not be pre-determined.
● Driver placements: Driver placements will mainly be done using the time-trial results, but also previous league results will be taken into account.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Sprint race: 20 minutes, grid based on qualifying
- Feature race: 40 minutes, grid based on sprint race result with top 10 reversed.
● Setups: Default
● DRS Usage: Free to use at any time
● Race day: Tuesday
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Announcement: 03.09.2018 (Monday)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 03.09.2018 (Monday)
● Sign-up & time trial closed: 17.09.2018 (Sunday)
● Driver placement announcement & start of car selection: 18.09.2018 (Tuesday)
● Season begins: 25.09.2018 (Tuesday)
● Sign Up
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Livery and Team Registration
● Info on the Livery Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the Formula Renault league.