- Apr 19, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 Ginetta G40 Junior League
This thread contains general information about the AOR Ginetta G40 Junior Leagues on all platforms, such as the league structure and lobby settings. All races will be held in random weather conditions. This combined with the enforced default setups will limit race preparation to a minimum and allow very close racing.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Driver placements for returning drivers will be based mainly on their results and championship position from GT3 Season 8.
● Race night format:
- Practice: 30 minutes (not mandatory)
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race 1: 30 minutes
- Race 2: 30 minutes
● Race day: Tuesdays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: 20/12/2017
● Driver placement announcement: 02/01/2018
● Team selection begins: 02/01/2017
● Season begins: 09/01/2018
● Season duration: 5 weeks
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Sign-up: PC
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
● Info on the Livery Selection and Team Registration process.
● Championship scoring for each position.
● Overview of how the starting positions will be determined.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the league.