- Apr 19, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 Ginetta G40 Junior League
Sign-up - PC
Sign-up - PC
Current sign-up status
Sign-ups are currently OPEN for reserves.
Sign-ups close on
● Race day: Tuesdays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-up opens: 20/12/2017
● Driver placement announcement: 05/01/2018
● Team selection begins: 05/01/2018
● Season begins: 09/01/2018
● Season duration: 5 weeks
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Project CARS 2. The full set of rules can be found here. It is important you read these!
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
Drivers who took part in GT3 Season 8 are given priority and will be guaranteed a league spot. Drivers that are new to the league, are not guaranteed a spot, however we aim to include as many drivers as possible in our leagues at the start of the season!
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
● Can you race regularly on Tuesday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at pingtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Driver List (56)
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.