PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
  • Gamertag: LeJuli1
  • Nationality: Cameroonian
  • Speedtest Result: https://www.speedtest.net/result/10426653519
I'm sorry but your speedtest doesn't meet the minimum connection requirements of 10 Mbps download / 2 Mbps upload

EDIT: Looks like you tested towards Miami in the US. Try again towards a server in London, UK :)

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry but your speedtest doesn't meet the minimum connection requirements of 10 Mbps download / 2 Mbps upload
I noticed the speed test was towards a server in Miami, USA - so perhaps that's why it's low?

@LeJuli1 has been apart of the Touring Car Tuesdays and I've done a few public lobbies with them too, all of which have been fine :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member

LeJuli1

Semi-Pro Karter
I noticed the speed test was towards a server in Miami, USA - so perhaps that's why it's low?

@LeJuli1 has been apart of the Touring Car Tuesdays and I've done a few public lobbies with them too, all of which have been fine :)
Hi Fellahs,

Indeed I live in US, West Palm Beach, Florida (not far from Miami tho). My connection is pretty good, since I've been Atomic Bomb's loyal knight for the past few weeks. I'll try again on UK server if it's not rocket science to me.

Regards,

rickwales

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Hi Ticklish, i would like to join for the last 2 rounds if possible
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights?yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start?yes
  • Gamertag: Rickwales68
  • Nationality: Welsh
  • Speedtest Result:
my ability is somewhere between Atomik029 on a good day and Atomik029 on a bad day , will do time trial if needed

Last edited:

Kiki Mac

Formula 4 Test Driver
just luckier
tenor (12).gif

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
I love how I'm being used as a comparison for driver ability :LOL:

It really does vary wildly. Gimme a prototype or a GT car and I'm not too bad, but these slower cars seem to get the better of me!

rickwales

Formula 3 2nd Driver
I love how I'm being used as a comparison for driver ability :LOL:

It really does vary wildly. Gimme a prototype or a GT car and I'm not too bad, but these slower cars seem to get the better of me!
i know but when your on a good day you beat me but on a bad day i beat you , its been about right so far lol