Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
ROUND 4 - Ruapuna Outer Loop
● Date: Wednesday 02 December 2020
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race: 22 laps - Standing Start
- Main race: 44 laps - Starting order reversed from sprint race in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.
● Weather Conditions:
- Sprint race:
- Main race:
● In-game time-of-day information: Time Progression X2
- Qualifying time: 20/12/2020 09:00
- Sprint race time: 20/12/2020 10:00
- Main race time: 20/12/2020 11:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Starting order main race: Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a starting order that is based on the reverse grid from the sprint race, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
● League Information
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Informed No Shows:
Uninformed No Shows: