PS4 AOR Ginetta GT4 League - PS4 - Round 4 - Ruapuna Outer Loop - 02.12.2020 @8:00 pm UK time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator

ROUND 4 - Ruapuna Outer Loop

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 02 December 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race: 22 laps - Standing Start
- Main race: 44 laps - Starting order reversed from sprint race in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Sprint race:
Medium Cloud
- Main race:
Heavy Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information: Time Progression X2
- Qualifying time: 20/12/2020 09:00
- Sprint race time: 20/12/2020 10:00
- Main race time: 20/12/2020 11:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Starting order main race:
Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a starting order that is based on the reverse grid from the sprint race, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@Ball96

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
@Jarryd Vermeulen and i will be on tonight from 6:30 to do some testing for the next league - if you want to help feel free to join us

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
i'll be on from about 6:30 tonight if anyone wants to join...

Ball96

Semi-Pro Karter
Unfortunately I can't make tonight. I've been having issues with my WiFi and have been told it won't be fixed for a couple of days. Have a good one!

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator

well, guys - that's it for this season - been a lot of fun. shame the mclaren g challenge robbed us of a proper title fight, but a good season of racing with some great battles.

don't forget to watch out for our next league - announcement hopefully before xmas, league starting in january - hope to see you all there :)

Every_Person

Pro Karter
That was a fun one for sure. In hindsight I should've capitalized a bit more in the first round especially.
Wasn't expecting to be near the front every race.
Awesome to take the win yesterday. Tricky conditions, 22 laps of (damaged) Tinus in my rearview: awesome.

Hope to see you guys in January or other social events, hope I can make it for those as well.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion

well, guys - that's it for this season - been a lot of fun. shame the mclaren g challenge robbed us of a proper title fight, but a good season of racing with some great battles.

don't forget to watch out for our next league - announcement hopefully before xmas, league starting in january - hope to see you all there :)
Cheers, nice to see that i did not give a proper title fight lol

GetMonnieNelson

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Thanks Slicker, not my best season but I’ve had some fun races and battles and some banter along the way. Looking forward to the next season.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
sorry, mate - that wasn't what i meant at all - it could have been a three-way battle though...
I know lol
Reckon I threw away a win leading sprint race with 3 or 4 laps to go with Tinus behind me that fast track can't remember the name already but then maybe i would not have won feature race and a couple of dodgy reverse grids race results and a incident at sakiito so reckon I lost 30 or so points
Who knows .

Hopefully I have Internet ready in new house by end of Christmas so can do nxt one

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Thanks everyone for the racing this short season, was a lot of fun! see you in Januar y if not before !!
Congrats to the podium places again and Chers for hosting mr slicker