Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 Ginetta GT5
XB1/PS4/PC - Announcement
Dear fellow AOR drivers,

As we await the final round of the GT3 season we are happy to announce this Ginetta GT5 season.

This short 4 round season will see us travel to England (Brands Hatch), Germany (Oschersleben), Spain (Catalunya) and the US (Circuit of the Americas) in autumn. The calendar will feature shorter layouts of the tracks that will suit the Ginetta GT5 well.

A race night consists of 2 races: one 20 minute sprint race and one 40 minute feature race. Only the first round will feature a qualifying session, for the remainder of the season the grid for race 1 will be determined by the championship standings and for race 2 by the reversed sprint race result. The league is not open to setup modifications, so you have the choice between either the loose or stable default setup. Sign-ups are open right now and the first round will be on the 5th of September 2018.

We hope that you want to join us on track for this championship :)

Important links below!
> League Rules
> League Information
> Race Calendar

Sign-up links:
> PC Sign-up Thread
> PS4 Sign-up Thread
> XB1 Sign-up Thread

See you on the track!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred Ogega

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2016
would this clash with any of the GT3 rounds?....

im considering taking part, if there is no conflict in the schedules

Reactions: Jess

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
would this clash with any of the GT3 rounds?....

im considering taking part, if there is no conflict in the schedules
Nope this league will run in between the GT3 seasons, so you can take part in both.

Reactions: Fred Ogega

azmanmss

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2018
I cannot see calanders on AOR site in general. Can somebody please let me know the tracks for the tracks

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
I cannot see calanders on AOR site in general. Can somebody please let me know the tracks for the tracks
Why can't you see it?

1534934909662.png

Sko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2018
05.09. Brands Hatch Indy |Q: 10.00, Overcast | R1: 11.00, Overcast | R2: 16.00, Light Cloud
12.09. Oschersleben B |R1: 11.00, Rain| R2: 16.00, Overcast
19.09. Catalunya National | R1: 11.00, Heavy Cloud | R2: 16.00,Overcast
26.09. CotA National | R1: 11.00, Overcast | R2: 16.00, Heavy Cloud

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
I have no idea and thanks a lot!
Are you able to see the banner at the top of the page? Both the calendar and the banners are posted through a imgur link. Maybe that's the problem.

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
If we run in fixed setup, is the amount of fuel also fixed ? If yes, will it need a pitstop or will it be able to make all the race ?

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
If we run in fixed setup, is the amount of fuel also fixed ? If yes, will it need a pitstop or will it be able to make all the race ?
The game automatically gives you enough fuel for the race distance. No pitstop required.

Sko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2018
According to the rules thread, pitstops are not mandatory so you don`t have to make one.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I want to sign up for this, but exactly the same as the TC league, I have to miss 2 rounds out of the 4. Seeing that some people did less then that in the TC league, am I allowed to sign up even though I will miss 50% of the races?

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I want to sign up for this, but exactly the same as the TC league, I have to miss 2 rounds out of the 4. Seeing that some people did less then that in the TC league, am I allowed to sign up even though I will miss 50% of the races?
I'd say you should sign up as a reserve. You'll most likely be able to race for every race anyways since it is very rare that everybody shows up at race night :p

Reactions: King-kodiak