PS4 - AOR Ginetta GT5 S1 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 7 & 8 Circuit of the Americas National - Wednesday 26 September 2018 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta GT5 S1 - PS4 Tier 2 - ROUND 7 & 8 Circuit of the Americas National - Wednesday 26 September 2018 @8pm UK time

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 Ginetta GT5
PC/PS4/XB1 - Circuit of the Americas National

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 26 September 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Sprint race: 20 minutes. Starting order is Championship standing.
- Main race: 40 minutes. Starting order is reverse sprint race.

● Weather Conditions (Real Time):
- Sprint race: Overcast
- Main race: Heavy Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (real-time progression):
- Sprint race: 21 October 2018, 11:00
- Main race: 21 October 2018, 16:00

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take the car to the track in the social race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the race. As a driver in our social events, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Main race startingorder (DNFs will start from the back):
To get into the right position for the main race is quite simple. When the lights go out, everyone starts to drive at a speed of around 10mph (16kph) and stay as far to the edge of the track as they can. This will give room in the middle of the track for cars to pass. Everyone start to look after the car they are supposed to behind and fall inline behind that car. We have tried this before and everyone should be in the correct place before sector 1 is completed on the formation lap. Once everyone is in place, we will continue with the normal formation lap (50mph (80kph), warming tyres and brakes up to formation point). It is easy to see on the mini-map when everyone looks to be in place.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
I don't think I have ever raced on this track layout! Should be interesting!

Last edited:

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
@washy03 , unfortunately, it doesn't look like I shall be able to get to do today's race. got a late shift at work and unlikely to make it home in time for race 1 start.

I was really looking forward to breaking my record on number of times lapped in a GT5 :p.....

counting down the days to get back to GT3s

Reactions: washy03

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
@washy03 , unfortunately, it doesn't look like I shall be able to get to do today's race. got a late shift at work and unlikely to make it home in time for race 1 start.

I was really looking forward to breaking my record on number of times lapped in a GT5 :p.....

counting down the days to get back to GT3s
Ok mate, shame to miss out on a record but I understand :LOL: