S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
- Oct 2, 2016
AOR Project Cars 2 Ginetta GT5
PC/PS4/XB1 - Circuit of the Americas National
● Date: Wednesday 26 September 2018
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Sprint race: 20 minutes. Starting order is Championship standing.
- Main race: 40 minutes. Starting order is reverse sprint race.
● Weather Conditions (Real Time):
- Sprint race: Overcast
- Main race: Heavy Cloud
● In-game time-of-day information (real-time progression):
- Sprint race: 21 October 2018, 11:00
- Main race: 21 October 2018, 16:00
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take the car to the track in the social race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the race. As a driver in our social events, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Main race startingorder (DNFs will start from the back):
To get into the right position for the main race is quite simple. When the lights go out, everyone starts to drive at a speed of around 10mph (16kph) and stay as far to the edge of the track as they can. This will give room in the middle of the track for cars to pass. Everyone start to look after the car they are supposed to behind and fall inline behind that car. We have tried this before and everyone should be in the correct place before sector 1 is completed on the formation lap. Once everyone is in place, we will continue with the normal formation lap (50mph (80kph), warming tyres and brakes up to formation point). It is easy to see on the mini-map when everyone looks to be in place.
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar