PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
qJOk2ik.png

AOR Ginetta G40J
General Chat

Talk about anything regarding G40JL

Last edited:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
1 option would be to extend the qualifying to 15mins. Make everyone go out then come back to the pits so we all have the same amount of fuel. Stay in the pits till 10mins then go out and do your laps.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
1 option would be to extend the qualifying to 15mins. Make everyone go out then come back to the pits so we all have the same amount of fuel. Stay in the pits till 10mins then go out and do your laps.
I'm Hoping for some answers today. Once Ive contacted who I need to speak to.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
There are a couple of options i can think of;

1. Keep it the same as the rules are ATM.

2. Have the default setup option Disabled and trust everyone that they only change the fuel, (Like the DTM leagues.)

3. Have the host have the default setup with adjusted fuel, and send the setup in game for everyone to use.

4. We have the fuel depletion on none.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
There are a couple of options i can think of;

1. Keep it the same as the rules are ATM.

2. Have the default setup option Disabled and trust everyone that they only change the fuel, (Like the DTM leagues.)

3. Have the host have the default setup with adjusted fuel, and send the setup in game for everyone to use.

4. We have the fuel depletion on none.
They are all very good ideas (y) I personally think option 4 would be the best

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
I opt for option 4 as well.

Another thing I wanted to ask, how will this work in practice?
The starting positions for the second race will be determined based on the reversed championship order
Everyone takes their correct position during the rolling start?

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Option 2 worked well for 2 seasons of the DTM league with no problems, plus i'd prefer to go for a quick lap in qualy on low fuel than a full tank.

@C-FOGARTY I just had a look at some of the rules and it states the second race of each event is decided in reverse championship order, is this from before that race event or after the feature race?

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Option 2 worked well for 2 seasons of the DTM league with no problems, plus i'd prefer to go for a quick lap in qualy on low fuel than a full tank.

@C-FOGARTY I just had a look at some of the rules and it states the second race of each event is decided in reverse championship order, is this from before that race event or after the feature race?
Yet another Question I will be putting forward to the Creator . Yeah I was wondering about this also.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@Phoenix_ I did do a 43.8 but oversteered at knickerbrook and got it invalidated. If anything it cost me time with the wheels spinning on the curb and loosing traction up the hill. Couldn't seem to get close after that. Very frustrating but it is fun and think we should do it on all the tracks as a little compatiton;)

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Announcement G40JL
Right ok guys ! :) Just a few Questions answered for you.

The second Race in Round 1, will be Reverse grid order from race results from Race 1.

From Rnd 2 Donington Park, we will use the Championship reverse order with the grid for Race 2, being put in with the Donington Race Thread.

AOR Manual Rolling starts will take place for all our races .

As for Qually session - With a lighter fuel load at the start of the session . You should return to pits as straight as the session gets underway - This will be easy to police, so good luck if anyone accidentally forgets :angelic:
I will keep you all informed as soon as, and when I get the info . (y)

@Seca @mpc-v1 @YabbaTheHutt @iSuperScrub @NICK-NITRO @DeuxMilles @Alex Varic @Rick_motogp_35 @Michel--NL @Rbr46 @Phoenix_ @DeviousDoley @mewla999 @The_Kaiser-MSc @Tom harper @Anthony VR46 @Fabio_dubai @Mhill @kyleburleigh5437 @Wallgren @RacingAtHome @Miccky @igor55 @Manx57 @Walter---79 @NumptyNed @KrypticTMG @Carlw1986 @Poumstar

Last edited:

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Oh by the way guys @The_Kaiser-MSc who has joined us recently seems the Main guy in Ginetta TT, youve been doing. Think we need to be going a lttle faster once the Opening Round arrives . :eek:

• Friendly
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hi,

under what conditions? TimeTrail or an userdefined event with the date/time/weather-settings as of the league-calendar?

D.
Just tt mate but I would expect if it's dry race day times would be similar