PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hi,

I put a few laps in at Sonoma Short to prepare for the eval-race. The drive is completely different from what I experienced at Oulton and Knockhill. Very stable feeling, easy to handle, it feels "fast" from the first lap. But I don't know if it's really fast. My laptime so far is a 1:34.3 with the default setup.

Anyone wants to share his laptime?

D.
Did about 20laps and did a 1:34.905

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi,

I put a few laps in at Sonoma Short to prepare for the eval-race. The drive is completely different from what I experienced at Oulton and Knockhill. Very stable feeling, easy to handle, it feels "fast" from the first lap. But I don't know if it's really fast. My laptime so far is a 1:34.3 with the default setup.

Anyone wants to share his laptime?

D.
Yeah this seems about right, did you do this on low fuel or quite high, like we'll be having for quali?

I spent just over an hour on the circuit for the first time today, got it down to a 1:33.8 with 43 litres in, I was pretty happy with it tbh. I'm so inconsistent here though :arghh: That's gonna be my downfall in the race for sure.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

Yeah this seems about right, did you do this on low fuel or quite high, like we'll be having for quali?
in TimeTrail the car always has 5 liter of fuel. But I made also a "race" in userdefined events where the car has the normal (45 liter or so?) fuel load, there I could manage a 1:34.7

D.

Reactions: manbearpig

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
1.33s on a nice clean lap all the rest in the 34s. I'm expecting a nice long train of cars going round me and @C-FOGARTY did a little testing it will be fun trying to overtake as we found out

Reactions: FOGGY #7

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Sorry I don’t get it. Return to the pits when the session gets underway. Won’t we be in the pits when the session starts?
When quali starts, drive out on track, use Option - Return to pit. This will put you back into the pits with the correct amount of fuel (y)

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
After having another go for the second time ever I feel better after a few laps at Sonomo getting a 34.4 with a potential of low 33 so hopefully I won't be as bad as I thought.
Games well addictive and can't wait to get on tonight.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
After having another go for the second time ever I feel better after a few laps at Sonomo getting a 34.4 with a potential of low 33 so hopefully I won't be as bad as I thought.
Games well addictive and can't wait to get on tonight.
Times from yesterdays eval race was from mid 33s and up so you're looking sharp ;)

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone started practising for Oulton Park yet? What sort of times are people getting?

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Anyone started practising for Oulton Park yet? What sort of times are people getting?
I’m gonna try a few laps today, away for the Autosport Show this weekend so won’t be able to give it another go until Monday really!

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Quick question i forgot about the other day. In the race does everyone get the same fuel load in the race, because i've noticed around different tracks/duration, it is different.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Quick question i forgot about the other day. In the race does everyone get the same fuel load in the race, because i've noticed around different tracks/duration, it is different.
A good question that I don't have an answer on... I will do some quick testing tonight or tomorrow and see what number I get.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
When do people normally get on to practice? I'm expecting Friday nights from about 10pm to be my normal practice time if anyone else is on then.

What conditions are people using to practice? I'm thinking that I will have to do a bit in the dry and then change the lobby settings and try a bit in the wet as well just so I'm covered for the race!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
When do people normally get on to practice? I'm expecting Friday nights from about 10pm to be my normal practice time if anyone else is on then.

What conditions are people using to practice? I'm thinking that I will have to do a bit in the dry and then change the lobby settings and try a bit in the wet as well just so I'm covered for the race!
For me, there will be very little practise. So maybe 5-10 laps here and there in the dry I would say.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

I will be setting up a room on Monday night from 8pm uk time. 2hr session starting wet and going dry so people get to drive in both conditions incase we have a wet race. Time will be set to race 1 start time. Everyone is welcome to join so just send a freinds request to NICK--NITRO for an invite(y)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I will be setting up a room on Monday night from 8pm uk time. 2hr session starting wet and going dry so people get to drive in both conditions incase we have a wet race. Time will be set to race 1 start time. Everyone is welcome to join so just send a freinds request to NICK--NITRO for an invite(y)
I would love to but don't normally get online until the better half and the kids have gone to bed. I have a special arrangement to let me get on in time for a league race but even then I wont be on until almost 8pm exactly. :(

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

sounds great, I'll try not to fall asleep before 8 this time :cat:

D.