PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I'm having a big problem with locking the brakes under heavy braking and the only thing that I can think to change is the brake sensitivity of the pedals but I cant seem to find the right balance. Is anyone else having the same problems or can someone tell me a magic solution that I haven't thought of!

Phoenix_

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I'm having a big problem with locking the brakes under heavy braking and the only thing that I can think to change is the brake sensitivity of the pedals but I cant seem to find the right balance. Is anyone else having the same problems or can someone tell me a magic solution that I haven't thought of!
I seem to remember @NICK-NITRO saying he has his at 25.

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
My brake sensitivity is about 20% don't seem to lock up unless I'm super late on the brakes

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone fancy posting a video of a quick lap around Oulton? Struggling at the moment to make any sort of decent time.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Anyone fancy posting a video of a quick lap around Oulton? Struggling at the moment to make any sort of decent time.
Join the room I'm setting up later (y) if your struggling just return to pits and watch someone faster than you on the monitor to see where your losing time

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I'm still on the standard t300 ones at the moment
I have the t3pa pro pedals so I "should" have an advantage but its obviously just my lack of skill :lol:

I use a pad and can't break without locking
I have the same problem :(
I have only been using a wheel and pedals for about a year now and I still remember how hard it was on a pad, I wouldn't of even tried racing a car without abs!

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I have the t3pa pro pedals so I "should" have an advantage but its obviously just my lack of skill :lol:
I use those pedals too with the rubber cone that you get with them. I noticed that when I push the brake pedal halfway down, the game say it is 100%. So I use the rubber cone to stop the pedal a bit more than halfway. Works for me even if it means that I have to push the pedal harder to get to full breaks.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I changed my brake to a loadcell today. Tried a few laps, I can go as fast as before with the standard brake. But: before I could run a lot of consecutive fast laps, now I have to concentrate for every corner. I'll need time and practice to get back to the previous level, it's not that bad that the races are only 30 minutes.

I'll be up for the practice session of @NICK-NITRO later this evening.

D.

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Join the room I'm setting up later (y) if your struggling just return to pits and watch someone faster than you on the monitor to see where your losing time
Cheers but sorry was out. Hope the practice went well. Going to have a couple of hours practice tomorrow before the race do that should hopefully bring the time down. Also going to turn my break sensitivity down see if that works.