PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior League - R4: Silverstone National - 13/02/2018 - 8.00pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior League - R4: Silverstone National - 13/02/2018 - 8.00pm UK-Time

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Really enjoyed that race guys, granted there were a couple of incidents etc but overall I enjoyed the close competitive racing.

Wash your filthy mount out blaming me for the hit up the rear :)
BKD is racing green and grey car and can brake ;-)
Got the blame for a ban, blame for a hit.
The grass is green also that you touched and span is that me too? He he.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Wash your filthy mount out blaming me for the hit up the rear :)
BKD is racing green and grey car and can brake ;-)
Got the blame for a ban, blame for a hit.
The grass is green also that you touched and span is that me too? He he.
Hahah, my bad...shame you couldn't hear the others, they were like "let's blame big kid for everything!" Lol...sorry about that.

• Surprised
Reactions: joshualuke1993

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Well that was shocking too many mistakes in R1 and R2 got caught up with a spinning car which hit BKD infront of me and had no where to go. I had 12or something damage which meant I barely got to 5th gear not 100% if I saved the races but if so will have some sort of highlights. But eh oh gotta fight on my hands for 2nd in championship now

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well that was shocking too many mistakes in R1 and R2 got caught up with a spinning car which hit BKD infront of me and had no where to go. I had 12or something damage which meant I barely got to 5th gear not 100% if I saved the races but if so will have some sort of highlights. But eh oh gotta fight on my hands for 2nd in championship now

Unlucky. Yeah damage in second race was making car so slow.
You got the team championship also still to fight for as well -:)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Q: 4

R1: 2nd
A few little bangs during the first couple of laps but they were all just racing incidents, came out in 3rd and stayed there until @Anthony VR46 got a slow down penalty for cutting a corner. I then had @Ahmad Farah catching me toward the end and putting me under pressure until he locked his brakes and went wide giving me a 2s gap for the last few laps.

R2: 1st!
My first ever win in an AOR league and my first fastest lap! I have no idea where a 1:12.155 came from as it was about 0.6s quicker than anything else I had around that track!

From starting near the back I played it safe and picked my way through the field, again with a few knocks but nothing major to complain about, then on the last corner a few people had a couple of accidents that put me through to third. I was right with @Tom harper and @DeuxMilles for a couple of laps and then I made my move on the inside of @DeuxMilles but he turned into me and spun out. I then spent the next 15 laps chasing @Tom harper and finally caught him with about 5 laps left and he went wide under pressure for me to pass and take 1st place.

Ahmad Farah

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2017
Q: 4

R1: 2nd
A few little bangs during the first couple of laps but they were all just racing incidents, came out in 3rd and stayed there until @Anthony VR46 got a slow down penalty for cutting a corner. I then had @Ahmad Farah catching me toward the end and putting me under pressure until he locked his brakes and went wide giving me a 2s gap for the last few laps.

R2: 1st!
My first ever win in an AOR league and my first fastest lap! I have no idea where a 1:12.155 came from as it was about 0.6s quicker than anything else I had around that track!

From starting near the back I played it safe and picked my way through the field, again with a few knocks but nothing major to complain about, then on the last corner a few people had a couple of accidents that put me through to third. I was right with @Tom harper and @DeuxMilles for a couple of laps and then I made my move on the inside of @DeuxMilles but he turned into me and spun out. I then spent the next 15 laps chasing @Tom harper and finally caught him with about 5 laps left and he went wide under pressure for me to pass and take 1st place.
Congrats on the win and it was fun racing with you see ya next week =)

Reactions: NumptyNed

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Q: 5
R1: 3
R2: 1 (started 10th)

What a disappointing qualification. Had been 1 second faster in TT, and just before the official qualification I did a 10 minute quali to get into the rhythm and was fast enough for pole. The 5th place on the grid proved costly during the race.

The first race was epic. The most fun race I ever had! (I have a short career :) )
Lost a place on the start, to 6th, then had to climb some spots and catch up with @The_Kaiser-MSc and @KrypticTMG. Half way through the race the 3 of us had closed our gaps and were bumper to bumper. After some attempts I managed to overtake @The_Kaiser-MSc and set my sights on @KrypticTMG, but taking into account the_kayser was still right behind, trying to get the place back. After many attempts to pass kryptic I pushed it in the first corner of the last lap, got inside, but it's not an easy spot to make a move. Ended up making a mistake and losing the second place. To be honest I didn't care, I made a conscious decision to go for the win. Second or third didn't matter to me.
Also got a very important lesson from @KrypticTMG on how to defend. You did a great job mate. Learned a lot from seeing how you defended the position.
@KrypticTMG @The_Kaiser-MSc Thank you gentlemen, it was awesome. Bumper to bumper, lap after lap, and without a single incident. Perfect racing imho.

The second race was also nice. Started 10th and very quickly climbed up to the first spots. My goal was to get up the ranks as fast as possible, faster than kryptic and the_kayser., so I wouldn't be again stuck behind one of them. Worked out well. When I get to 2nd @NICK-NITRO had a good advantage, almost 3 seconds, but lap after lap managed to close that gap and overtake. After that point just played it safe and brought the car home.

Great night of racing, super clean fights. Onto the closing round! :)

Last edited:

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

But then I was spun out by someone, so I had to fight through the field from the back.
... and then I made my move on the inside of @DeuxMilles but he turned into me and spun out.
during the race I was sure you pushed me out. I was clearly in front, went to the inside on my racingline and was pushed from the back into a spin.

But after reviewing I think I turned in too hard so a contact was not to avoid for you. So nothing more than a normal racing-incident which could always happen. If you are interested I can share the replay.

Congratulations for your first win, well done mate (y)

cheers,
D.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Hi,

during the race I was sure you pushed me out. I was clearly in front, went to the inside on my racingline and was pushed from the back into a spin.

But after reviewing I think I turned in too hard so a contact was not to avoid for you. So nothing more than a normal racing-incident which could always happen. If you are interested I can share the replay.

Congratulations for your first win, well done mate (y)

cheers,
D.
Yeah just a racing incident, I don’t think you realised that I was along side you so as you turned in you turned across the front of my car and spun out.

I want another win at Brands now and we have a fight on for second place in the championship but need @Anthony VR46 to have have a couple of really bad races to have a chance at the title.

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
enjoyed both races last night

Race 1 was good fun until an incident in turn one where some cars spun in front of me and I had nowhere to go so there was contact and then I got rear ended which caused substantial damage meaning a lengthy pitstop. As I was leaving the pits noticed the leaders coming round so rather than get in anyones way decided to sit and wait for the field to go through thus putting myself a lap down

Race 2 the penalty system killed me - i got a couple of penalties and even though I slowed down it still game me a time penalty so a double whammy. The highlight though was some case racing with @Big-Kid-Daddy

Onwards and upwards I guess - good practice for a newbie before jumping into the GT3 season

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
R2: 5

First podium in my AOR lifetime :joyful:
I think as a spectator my race was not very interesting, but I had the time of my life in that car.
Race 1 was fun with playing @nezehran's slipstream all the time and race 2 the same but then with @Mhill.
I got a 3 second time penalty at the beginning of race 2. I got smacked of the track at round 1, hopefully it will be removed from the stewards and that will get me 4th place for the second race (y)
@nezehran and @Mhill I have had an amazing race with you guys.

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
R2: 5

First podium in my AOR lifetime :joyful:
I think as a spectator my race was not very interesting, but I had the time of my life in that car.
Race 1 was fun with playing @nezehran's slipstream all the time and race 2 the same but then with @Mhill.
I got a 3 second time penalty at the beginning of race 2. I got smacked of the track at round 1, hopefully it will be removed from the stewards and that will get me 4th place for the second race (y)
@nezehran and @Mhill I have had an amazing race with you guys.

To be honest was holding on towards the end you seemed to have a lot of speed so just tried to put my car in awkward places for you to pass. Was great fun racing you though! Also thought you were ultra clean so hope none of the defensive driving crossed any lines. Deffo sticking with stable setup from now on though! I was slower but a lot more consistent and made a lot less mistakes!

Reactions: Michel--NL

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Nice one Pete, I'm that happy and proud of it I made a signature with the car lol.
Yeah congrats! By far the best driver in our league and well deserved. Not only quick but consistently quick. Haven’t you had fastest lap in every single race? Think you should have been in with the other lot! :greyalien::blackalien::greyalien::blackalien::lol:

Edit: just looked and it’s 6 out of 8... Not too shabby!

Reactions: Big-Kid-Daddy