AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 1 - LE MANS BUGATTI - JULY 1 2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 1 - LE MANS BUGATTI - JULY 1 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRIB X

F1 Sponsored Driver
Feb 27, 2016
Event Information:
Date: Friday 1st July 2016
Lobby opens: 8:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 9:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 3 flying laps
- Race 1: 14 laps
- Race 2: 28 laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Lobby settings: See League Information.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Track Information:
Layout: Bugatti Circuit
Track Conditions: Night

Reactions: VN7 GT

Best1ale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2016
So maybe i will able to drive... sorry.. i can't tell you right now.. it depends on the weather here.. :) If the weather is good i'll be away for 4 days... otherwise not... i can tell you on the 27.6 is that ok for you guys?

Reactions: CRIB X

CRIB X

F1 Sponsored Driver
Feb 27, 2016
So maybe i will able to drive... sorry.. i can't tell you right now.. it depends on the weather here.. :) If the weather is good i'll be away for 4 days... otherwise not... i can tell you on the 27.6 is that ok for you guys?
sure no problem. we still got pretty much a month

• Agree
Reactions: VN7 GT

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
I haven't done much practice in recent weeks @coldestginger, If I remember rightly I could just about get a low 1:48 in the Merc about a month or so ago, if you need any help or advice just give us a shout and I'll be happy to help you out :)

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Ok @coldestginger, I'll set some laps round Bugatti, then take a look at my rivals ghost too get some help with lines. You will be slower in the corners due to the nature of the Merc, but if you can get good smooth exits you'll be mighty down the straights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.