AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 2 - HOCKEINHEIM NATIONAL - JULY 8 2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 2 - HOCKEINHEIM NATIONAL - JULY 8 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRIB X

F1 Sponsored Driver
Feb 27, 2016
Event Information:
Date: Friday 8th July 2016
Lobby opens: 8:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 9:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 3 flying laps
- Race 1: 14 laps
- Race 2: 28 laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Lobby settings: See League Information.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Track Information:
Layout: National Circuit
Track Conditions: Day

Reactions: VN7 GT

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Hi Else,
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this race as I am away on my Work Experience at Jaguar Land Rover like 200 miles (320km) away from my Xbox. I hope the race is a good one!

Reactions: RC Iron STARK

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Cheers @ElseCrib , im not to worried about results here, just wanna maintain my championship lead :D

CRIB X

F1 Sponsored Driver
Feb 27, 2016
i don't think i could've picked a better track than this for round 2:p:p

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
As I said @ElseCrib I probably will not be able to race in this race and next one, as I'm going to the sea.

Reactions: CRIB X

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Weekend one highlights :D

cafcvfr

F1 Triple Champion
Dec 11, 2015
Hey guys, I'll be going on holiday this week so I may not be back in time for the races. I'm coming home on Friday so I should be OK to race but then again I may be very tired. If I'm not in the lobby by 9:00pm and you haven't heard from me assume I won't be racing and use this as my warning of me not turning up :) Enjoy the hell of that is Hockenheim everyone

Reactions: VN7 GT and CRIB X

CRIB X

F1 Sponsored Driver
Feb 27, 2016
Hey guys, I'll be going on holiday this week so I may not be back in time for the races. I'm coming home on Friday so I should be OK to race but then again I may be very tired. If I'm not in the lobby by 9:00pm and you haven't heard from me assume I won't be racing and use this as my warning of me not turning up :) Enjoy the hell of that is Hockenheim everyone
have a nice holiday @cafcvfr :)

Reactions: cafcvfr

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Okay @ElseCrib , I'm probably leaving on Saturday, maybe even on Sunday, so I'll be able to participate in the race :)

Reactions: CRIB X
Status
Not open for further replies.