AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 4 - MONZA SHORT - JULY 22 2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 4 - MONZA SHORT - JULY 22 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRIB X

F1 Sponsored Driver
Feb 27, 2016
Event Information:
Date: Friday 22nd July 2016
Lobby opens: 8:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 9:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 3 flying laps
- Race 1: 25 laps
- Race 2: 50 laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Lobby settings: See League Information.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Track Information:
Layout: Short
Track Conditions: Day

Last edited by a moderator:

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Awesome @ElseCrib looking forward to it. We will all have to be very careful to avoid large amounts of carnage through the first few turns.

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
Awesome @ElseCrib looking forward to it. We will all have to be very careful to avoid large amounts of carnage through the first few turns.
To be fair. A few bumps and/or crashes in turn 1 on the first lap are just inevitable. But will we be using some new tunes for this race or just the stock ones?

Reactions: VN7 GT

cafcvfr

F1 Triple Champion
Dec 11, 2015
Turn 1 is gonna be an absolute train wreck if you aren't on the first couple of rows on the grid :D

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
Tunes are up for testing. See the Sebring short thread

RC Iron STARK

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 2, 2016
Bad news, I can't race this one (because I will work) and for the next race (because I will go in Spa Francorchamps for the 24h of Spa).

:-(

I hope for the Audi's drivers.

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
With this track being all straights i think the honda's may go backwards, we just need to defend the insides into corners :D

cafcvfr

F1 Triple Champion
Dec 11, 2015
@Da4thSuspect haha that's true actually. Start at the back and weave between the carnage, you'll end up gaining a bunch of places on lap 1 just by staying out of trouble

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
That's exactly what I did at Sebring after the random grid screwed me over once again

Status
Not open for further replies.