AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 4 - MONZA SHORT - JULY 22 2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 4 - MONZA SHORT - JULY 22 2016

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

cafcvfr

F1 Triple Champion
Dec 11, 2015
Hmmmmm. Not too pleased. Didn't do any practice so was happy when I saw my pace. However, I was hit so many times by other drivers that my chance of getting a podium was kinda ruined. Obviously I'm not gonna be taking it to the stewards panel but still, @xHarryyyyyyyy for example pit manoeuvred me and just drove off. For someone who left the league initially due to the amount of contact, that was very dirty

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
In my opinion this was a very nice race. Although overtaking was quite tough and you had your best shot when someone else made a mistake. There was a lot of close and clean racing. There were a few accidents in turn one but that's also down to the nature of the track. The new tunes also made it more exiting. Driving the Mercedes I almost was on par with the other cars. Although the Merc still needs a small upgrade in my opinion it was very enjoyable. It was kind of a shame to see that the Honda is still slighly too fast but that is just a detail. The guys who made the tunes did a great job. Thumbs up to them!

Reactions: VN7 GT

Best1ale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2016
Yes i think i hit you too... Sorry for that... This version of the track is not a really good one for such races i think... The normal monza could have been great!

Terror_x_Tryme

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2016
@cafcvfr Yeah sorry bout that you where lagging about and when that happened I was 50ft back lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1469225265][/DOUBLEPOST]@Best1ale yeah I agree probably should of done the monza without the chicane but that's just my opinion and I'm not else do yea

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
2 good races again today, pulled a few more points away from hybrid :) race highlights out tommorow :D

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
@xHarryyyyyyyy you'll be bathed in the bitchez at school the $$ you'll be raking in :p

• Funny
Reactions: VN7 GT

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Arent we all
On a different note @JAakob_Ross17 wanna see what all the buzz is about over in the merceds camp :')

Status
Not open for further replies.