AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 5 - COTA WEST - JULY 29 2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 5 - COTA WEST - JULY 29 2016

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Ok it'll be awesome to have you there, you've put in some surprising performances so far @Da4thSuspect, I'm impressed :)
Surprising in a not quite up to pace but getting there right?lol .. Though still without a top 10 finish i find myself in 9th overall, which is a plus :)

Reactions: VN7 GT

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
We'll see how the rest of the season pans out. Out of pcars , f12015 and Forza, the latter is defo my least played mainly due to the demo derbies online. As I'm playing it now every week i can only be getting faster and more competitive (hopefully!)

Reactions: VN7 GT

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Tbh @Best1ale I haven't done any proper laps yet, I do like one or two but then couldn't be bothered and went on Project Cars/Need For Speed instead lol.

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
@ElseCrib not sure, I think it's GTCC test #1. Just search my gt (L medaL L) and you should find it easy

Reactions: CRIB X

Best1ale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2016
Guys what about the corner that separates the west circuit from the full circuit? Is it allowed to cut this one like on the V8 Supercars on Season 2? It's about sek 48 on my video where you see Super GT and me cutting the 2 corners... what do you think? Just to make clear for all who are practicing..

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
@VN7 GT told me its fine to cut it :)

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator