AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 7 - LIME ROCK FULL ALT - AUGUST 12 2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GLOBAL TOURING CARS LEAGUE - ROUND 7 - LIME ROCK FULL ALT - AUGUST 12 2016

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Date: Friday 12th August 2016
Lobby opens: 8:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 9:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 3 flying laps
- Race 1: 21 laps
- Race 2: 42 laps

Notices:

Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Lobby settings: See League Information.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Track Information:

Layout: Lime Rock Full Alt
Track Conditions: Day

Last edited by a moderator:

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
@Best1ale I did about 12 laps, was lapping in the low 59s, but I still think there was quite a bit of pace to be found. Hoping to get into the mid 58s for Friday :)

@RC Iron STARK awesome, looking forward to racing with you again :happy:

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
@Best1ale yeah you had a unfortunate couple of races at Laguna Seca. I'm just looking for consistency, preferably Top 5 but definitely Top 8.

Reactions: Best1ale

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hopefully I don't get put on pole in 2nd race like last week.. very nerve racking knowing most the grid are quicker. Thought I did pretty well not to cause a huge pile up

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
Don't go wishing away pole positions! Heck if you get a pole don't be scared, use it! Defend fairly but to within an inch of your life, and you'll come away with a really strong result :) :) :) @Da4thSuspect

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Don't go wishing away pole positions! Heck if you get a pole don't be scared, use it! Defend fairly but to within an inch of your life, and you'll come away with a really strong result :) :) :) @Da4thSuspect
Hey I came third mind... Lol third last. Would be cool to see footage of the start, pretty sure I was doing ok. Any other game other than forza I'm sure I'd be right up there battling at the front. A combination of limited practice (if any!) using a wheel (pad is quicker) and driving the merc (apparently) doesn't help the situtation. Silverstone should provide me a good result (top 10 should be possible) as I know that track extremely well, all I can say is look out middle of the pack!

Reactions: VN7 GT

Terror_x_Tryme

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2016
I'm going to be turning up to this race. :) Also just a suggestion but the alternate bit is going to cause so many crashes and pile ups toit's going be ridiculous, people hitting the wall and bouncing back onto the track. My pace is 59.731 but I'm losing a second through the alternate bit. :/

VN7 GT

F1 Champion
Apr 16, 2016
@xHarryyyyyyyy this race will be a challenging one, but that just reinforces the fact that we need to make the racing cleaner, there will be very limited oppurtunities to overtake in the races tomorrow, so we urge drivers not to attempt any over-eager manoeuvres.

Terror_x_Tryme

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 24, 2016
It's just a case of easily out breaking themself and hitting that wall. If you hit that wall you bounce back onto the track.

• Agree
Reactions: VN7 GT

ThatDoubleW

Formula Karter
Jun 27, 2016
Just been told that i have to look after my little brother today and i don't know what time my parents are going to be back, so i most likely won't be able to make tonight unfortunately.

Damien l 92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 18, 2016
I'm going to miss qualifying and the first race of tonight as my FIFA league starts tonight and normally it's just an 8pm game but I got a cup game at 9pm to so latest it'll finish is 9:25 and no doubt you'll have already started the first race