XB1 - AOR GP2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GP2 - Main Thread

Surprize

S18 AOR XB1 F1 Champion
Sep 21, 2016
Championship battle? GORD needs 6th or 7th if I win, and I might not even win xD

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Championship battle? GORD needs 6th or 7th if I win, and I might not even win xD
tbf m8 i overcame a 21pts lead with 2 races to go in another league im in, and ended up winning it by 11pts...anything is possible

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Good luck to both drivers tonight and hopefully have a good battle to end the season off

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Good luck to both drivers tonight and hopefully have a good battle to end the season off
Inbefore they tangle and there will be stewards and I will suddenly decide the outcome.:sneaky: Who has bought me the most chocolate this season?
[GIPHY="evil laugh"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/T0NKVKaMSB1SM/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

• Funny
Reactions: CallumBCFC19

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Inbefore they tangle and there will be stewards and I will suddenly decide the outcome.:sneaky: Who has bought me the most chocolate this season?
[GIPHY="evil laugh"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/T0NKVKaMSB1SM/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]
And I double my points tally in one race

• Funny
Reactions: The Genius

Stratis Ferrari

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2014
What a season that was!I really enjoyed it and some of the moments are truly unforgetable for me.Thank you to everyone who made this season a good one.Also thanks for making me improve my disgusting driving.We have had arguements about my driving and I want to believe that next season will be a much cleaner one for me and I will show who I really am.Lastly I want to apologize for my lag throughout the season (especially Monaco).I should have it fixed for next season.Anyway hope to see all of you back for next season.It has been a pleasure to race with you guys!
[DOUBLEPOST=1490564501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks lads for an awesome season! Even though I've had my ups and downs with some haha xD I've really enjoyed the battles with all of ya x

Special shout out to main men
@AOR BiGGzY96 @t3hmightymidg3t @Smithycity99 thanks lads for just being proper good pals x
The best has to be this one tonight:)

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
  • Funny
Reactions: CallumBCFC19