PS4 - AOR GP2 - Round 16 - Malaysian Grand Prix - 19/02/17 - 8:00PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GP2 - Round 16 - Malaysian Grand Prix - 19/02/17 - 8:00PM UK

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 16 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th February 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

After the tight, stop start nature of Singapore and a mickey mouse track at Austria, we head to yet another different, fast flowing Sepang circuit. Which of the three styles of circuit do you prefer? And which of the three favours your individual driving style?

Which do you think is the toughest sector to lay down a hot time, and what is your least favourite corner on this track?

Who will qualify on pole?

Who will take the win?

Who will be the first driver to DNF?

Who will make up the most positions from their starting position?

Do you like answering pre-race questions, and do you wish to see these for the rest of the remaining rounds?

Last edited:

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
I'm jumping on the "i hate this track" train. Never won a league race here. Never perform well here. A finish in the points will be a tall ask for me.

bor44

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 15, 2015
So if mostly everyone sais that hates the track (as I used on the pad, not that much on the wheel but still) So everyone is **** so everyone is at the same level so its like another race so I might get a podium so... (too many 'so' I know)

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Will be my first league race on this track but I'm not looking forward to it
[DOUBLEPOST=1486989009][/DOUBLEPOST]Also...the traction out of turn 9 is nowhere. How do you get traction there? You aliens.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I have always hated this track but I've never done it on a wheel. Hoping that I can cure some of my hatred and lack of pace via the wheel.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
After the tight, stop start nature of Singapore and a mickey mouse track at Austria, we head to yet another different, fast flowing Sepang circuit. Which of the three styles of circuit do you prefer? And which of the three favours your individual driving style?
I like fast circuits but not Sepang oh God not Sepang

Which do you think is the toughest sector to lay down a hot time, and what is your least favourite corner on this track?
The middle sector can cost you a lot of time if you drop momentum. I can't stand the second to last corner.

Hopefully me but thats unlikely so I imagine @Bankai_Bullett , @Rc SamBastos14 and @bor44 will be right up there.

Who will take the win?
See previous answer

Nah I'm not starting a fight with that :p

@zWoody seems to have a knack for this so I'm gonna go for him

Do you like answering pre-race questions, and do you wish to see these for the rest of the remaining rounds?
Yeah they're a nice touch :)

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I like all types of track just not Malaysia.

Middle sector is horrible and turn 9-10 are by far the worse corners.

@HRacingGreen

Who will take the win?

Whoever doesnt crash and survives the rain.

Probably Malaske since he apparently gets taken out every race.

Im normally good at this so is @zWoody but we both hate this track so I'll take a wild guess and say first point for @vagno98 from the back of the grid

Yeah sure as long as I dont have to think of them. ;)

bor44

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 15, 2015
*After the tight, stop start nature of Singapore and a mickey mouse track at Austria, we head to yet another different, fast flowing Sepang circuit. Which of the three styles of circuit do you prefer? And which of the three favours your individual driving style?

I like urban and narrow tracks. Those suit my driving style. The wide ones like Bahrain I'm completely of the pace.

*Which do you think is the toughest sector to lay down a hot time, and what is your least favourite corner on this track?

The last sector is very poor on traccion and those braking zones aren't in straigh line so... pretty difficult

*Who will qualify on pole?

Hopefully me but I can see @HRacingGreen or @Philip McGivern or @mazais5727 or @mallucm maby.

*Who will take the win?

See previous answer

*Who will be the first driver to DNF?

Don't know. First corner first lap can be anybody.

*Who will make up the most positions from their starting position?

Really don't know. I haven't been on that so I don't know who migh be. As for Austria I started 12/13 and finished 3 so I think I won in that one :whistle:

*Do you like answering pre-race questions, and do you wish to see these for the rest of the remaining rounds?

Yeah. No problems for me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1487020999][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would be good if we knew someone who could do all the editing.
Well as you see I edit my vids. I can try it if you want but never did this big editing before. Just cuts and that intro wich is at every vid hahah

mazais5727

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2016
*After the tight, stop start nature of Singapore and a mickey mouse track at Austria, we head to yet another different, fast flowing Sepang circuit. Which of the three styles of circuit do you prefer? And which of the three favours your individual driving style?

I like urban and narrow tracks. Those suit my driving style. The wide ones like Bahrain I'm completely of the pace.

*Which do you think is the toughest sector to lay down a hot time, and what is your least favourite corner on this track?

The last sector is very poor on traccion and those braking zones aren't in straigh line so... pretty difficult

*Who will qualify on pole?

Hopefully me but I can see @HRacingGreen or @Philip McGivern or @mazais5727 or @mallucm maby.

*Who will take the win?

See previous answer

*Who will be the first driver to DNF?

Don't know. First corner first lap can be anybody.

*Who will make up the most positions from their starting position?

Really don't know. I haven't been on that so I don't know who migh be. As for Austria I started 12/13 and finished 3 so I think I won in that one :whistle:

*Do you like answering pre-race questions, and do you wish to see these for the rest of the remaining rounds?

Yeah. No problems for me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1487020999][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well as you see I edit my vids. I can try it if you want but never did this big editing before. Just cuts and that intro wich is at every vid hahah

i just want to race and get to the end.i always give the maximum of me(using some brains of course)and dont think what place to the end.just a good race and replay of that race,that i could analyse with smile,not tears :)

Reactions: HRacingGreen

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
F1 has a group of guys doing their vids and they're still a few races behind because of how long it takes.
Plus, it'd require mostly everyone's race footage and dedicated editors... Good idea, but I think not necessary. Especially this late in the season.

Reactions: bor44