PS4 - AOR GP2 - Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix - 26/2/17 - 8:00PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GP2 - Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix - 26/2/17 - 8:00PM UK

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I feel like I didn't deserve that win tbh, strategy won it for me. I had horrible pace all race and my concentration was all over the shop, wasn't until the cars ahead made their stops I got into a groove.

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
Q: 7th; great effort for me, pretty much matched my PB from practice earlier so I'll take it.

R: DSQ

Well since we had all those quali DSCs my lights didn't go off when everyone else's did by a split second so I missed the jump which allowed everyone to get away. I rode side by side with Callum through the first sector pretty much but he conceded right before Dunlop. Great racing.

Proceeded to battle with Joker and Callum for the whole first stint, and we were just all making some very small mistakes which was allowing everyone else to get away. Came in for mediums so I would have a good run to the end on softs.

Came out right ahead of Joker and we battled for a little longer and we caught the back of Prehn who was driving on hards but he had just too little wing and we couldn't get the job done. This was holding us up greatly and we were losing even more time. I eventually got ahead of Joker on the turn underneath 130R when he got a little tank slapper and I was able to pass Prehn as well under DRS before long.

When I pitted for the softs and I was driving alone, it was then I realized I blew the mandatory tire rule. Another pit would put me out of the points so I decided to just run to the end and care more about the battles on track than the outcome of the race. I battled with Callum again, and then Sam, and then baba. Sure enough lap 25 I get the hard tire alarm and I said screw it lets see if CM will actually DSQ me (since there are other ridiculous bugs in this game) but yeah instead of starting my final lap I DSQ'd off the side of the track.

No worries though. I enjoyed the battles I had with everyone on track today and I'm proving my pace in the top half of this grid so I can't complain.

Congrats to Harry and the rest of the podium. See you all at Austin!

Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I feel like I didn't deserve that win tbh, strategy won it for me. I had horrible pace all race and my concentration was all over the shop, wasn't until the cars ahead made their stops I got into a groove.
I noticed your pace was off at the start. I expected you to stick with me and @bor44 until we pitted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1488145827][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was a brilliant race great battles with so many people I cant remember them all but thanks to @zWoody @mallucm @Prehn @Nexus1011 if every race was that much fun I wouldnt care when I finish 15th. :D
Post up videos I want to see!

Reactions: mallucm