PS4 - AOR GP2 - Round 9 Rerun - Austrian Grand Prix - 12/02/17 - 8:00PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GP2 - Round 9 Rerun - Austrian Grand Prix - 12/02/17 - 8:00PM UK

RC Sam14

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 27, 2016
I have to disagree. Contact is not inevitable if you know how to race. This isn't my first league. I've been a coordinator at 2 different leagues. I've even written manuals on driver etiqette and open wheel racing in an online environment. And I've never seen a racing league that tolerated this type of racing without any attempt to educate the participants.
One Word in french : Magnifique !!!!!!!!
Finally someone Who says it and think like me (y)(y)(y)(y)

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I have to disagree. Contact is not inevitable if you know how to race. This isn't my first league. I've been a coordinator at 2 different leagues. I've even written manuals on driver etiqette and open wheel racing in an online environment. And I've never seen a racing league that tolerated this type of racing without any attempt to educate the participants.
When I say contact is inevitable I'm talking about trying to get 6 cars into one corner all at the same time, there's bound to be some contact. Obviously in the rest of the race contact should always be avoided and most likely can always be avoided, but T1 incidents are something that will forever be an unfortunate part of racing.

• Agree
Reactions: xXVik-StarRxX

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Who caused the incident in turn 1 that spun me? And when are the coordinators gonna step in and say something about the quality of racing in this league? This is just stupid!
What are we meant to do tell people not to crash? The large majority of crashes are caused by lag anyway theres nothing we can do about that maybe it will be better next week with Vik hosting again.

From my view this league has been incredibly clean so maybe if its the same people constantly crashing they need to look at themselves rather then blaming others. :)

If your having lots of incidents though put it in the stewards section thats what its there for. :)

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
Who caused the incident in turn 1 that spun me? And when are the coordinators gonna step in and say something about the quality of racing in this league? This is just stupid!
Think what Harry and Joker are trying to say is that coming on and just making a blanket statement like this one doesn't really help be productive. I encourage you (and Sam for that matter) to bring this aggression to their attention. Post a couple of videos to the stewards or even here so it can be addressed. The cods in this league are likely not sharing the same space on the track as you when these incidents are happening so how can anyone do anything?
[DOUBLEPOST=1486940442][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now try it in spanish hahahah
Necesita .... nah I give up
[DOUBLEPOST=1486940579][/DOUBLEPOST]clips.twitch.tv/wackedoutwoody1/FriendlyGooseFrankerZ

This one from Mazais was kind of a wtf going up the hill.

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Think what Harry and Joker are trying to say is that coming on and just making a blanket statement like this one doesn't really help be productive. I encourage you (and Sam for that matter) to bring this aggression to their attention. Post a couple of videos to the stewards or even here so it can be addressed. The cods in this league are likely not sharing the same space on the track as you when these incidents are happening so how can anyone do anything?

[DOUBLEPOST=1486940579][/DOUBLEPOST]clips.twitch.tv/wackedoutwoody1/FriendlyGooseFrankerZ

hola. thats all I know in Spanish

• Funny
Reactions: bor44

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
Can we get credited for the better of the two Austria finishes in the standings possibly? :whistle:

Malaske

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2016
What are we meant to do tell people not to crash? The large majority of crashes are caused by lag anyway theres nothing we can do about that maybe it will be better next week with Vik hosting again.

From my view this league has been incredibly clean so maybe if its the same people constantly crashing they need to look at themselves rather then blaming others. :)

If your having lots of incidents though put it in the stewards section thats what its there for. :)
I kinda figured thats how you felt. :finger:

RC Sam14

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 27, 2016

Arrff sorry i dont understand perfectly what you want to say about me ?

• Agree
Reactions: zWoody

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I kinda figured thats how you felt. :finger:
Not sure what thats meant to mean but seriously what are we supposed to do drive round behind the SC for the whole race so theres no contact. We arent all professional racing drivers we are just a group of people who enjoy playing games and racing each other so of course we will all make mistakes occasionally.

As Harry said upload a video of these crashes I dont recall seeing any footage of all these crashes your talking about so all I can do is say what I've seen and from my pov it has been a clean season with one or two incidents. :)

RC Sam14

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 27, 2016
Okay thanks you @HRacingGreen
What I think is that here there are a lot of fast drivers but there is too much precipitation and unnecessary risk taking
it's my opinion I Can upload a video this week of all incident i had
Which allows me to say this
is that I have another championship in parallel so I see perfectly the difference

For me 50% distance of race
The safety car
The tyres glitch
The lags ...etc
Dosent Help us :(

organyx

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 9, 2014
Tbh I think the league is pretty clean, I haven't had to to take anyone to the stewards this season and I have the confidence to go wheel to wheel with everyone. From what I've seen the majority of incidents are down to lag or mistakes by a driver (such as losing control of the car)

Anyway the next two races are very important for the championship. Hopefully my luck can pick up again but the top two have picked up the pace so it will be hard to outscore them.

• Agree
Reactions: iJokeri22

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Tbh I think the league is pretty clean, I haven't had to to take anyone to the stewards this season and I have the confidence to go wheel to wheel with everyone. From what I've seen the majority of incidents are down to lag or mistakes by a driver (such as losing control of the car)

Anyway the next two races are very important for the championship. Hopefully my luck can pick up again but the top two have picked up the pace so it will be hard to outscore them.
Your run of out scoring me really motivated me so hopefully this championship can stay nice and close and we can have multiple drivers in contention by the final race

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015

What happened to your race today? I saw you were in a good position but then didn't finish in the points??

Hey at least you're not having to come back from 40+ points behind. A lot can happen in 6 races though as we've seen this season.

RC Sam14

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 27, 2016
I totally respect your points of view
I must find myself every Sunday in the wrong place at the wrong time:facepalm:
Bonne soirée ;)

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
there are a lot of fast drivers but there is too much precipitation and unnecessary risk taking
AT one time we had too much precipitation, but then we changed hosts ;)

I know this is probably not what you are actually trying to say, but thought I would try to still make a funny out of it :D

organyx

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 9, 2014
What happened to your race today? I saw you were in a good position but then didn't finish in the points??

Hey at least you're not having to come back from 40+ points behind. A lot can happen in 6 races though as we've seen this season.
For my final stop I accidentally selected the Ultras instead of the Softs so I had to pit again with two laps to go. :(