PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - MAZDA MX-5 Touring Car CUP - Rd. 2 @Goodwood Motor Circuit | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - MAZDA MX-5 Touring Car CUP - Rd. 2 @Goodwood Motor Circuit

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
S10_R2.jpg

Sign up | League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Results & Standings | Time Trial | Team & Livery | Main Discussion | Pre-Season | Gaming Kin stream

Goodwood Motor Circuit
Total Length : 3,809m Total elevation difference : 10m No. of Turns : 7 Longest straight : 514m
Located in the suburbs of Chichester in Southern England, Goodwood Motor Circuit is a historic racing course that has played host to many illustrious racing drivers. The course encapsulates the Chichester/Goodwood Airport, and unlike many modern circuits, is surrounded by idyllic scenery. The course is notable as a high-speed course, featuring a number of mid and high-speed corners. With its high full-throttle percentage and a good mix of elevation changes, this course is sure to see some truly thrilling racing action.

Event Information

• Date: January 23rd, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: Sport Soft
  • Event Format:
    • Feature Race: 29 laps - In-game ‘Grid Start w/ False Start Check’ procedure
    • Sprint Race: 15 laps - In game rolling start, with grid set by host
●Track Map
file-2919-b5b4921609d5f9f7bf1dd7490a53a764.png

● Weather Conditions:
Cloudy

● In-game time-of-day:
16.30h

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Drivers List

1. @Delaney, RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 36 ms
  2. @Jackiid15, GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish/Indian, 14 ms
  3. @BL99DY-NINE, BL99DY-NINE; American, 118 ms
  4. @Manx57, Manx57, Manx, 63 ms
  5. @Wobbuffet, Ragna_Kagari, British, 14 ms
  6. @NicozFusion, NicoZ-VDA , French, 12 ms
  7. @jutngo, Jutngo, Northern Irish, 28 ms
  8. @Meg1s, Communist_Minion, Finnish, 48 ms
  9. @Ashracer2011, Ashracer2011, British, 13 ms
  10. @TubbyPhantom, RGD_WRAITH, British,12 ms
  11. @Gareth Kirk, RGD_GazMania, British, 15 ms
  12. @Hasnain, Hasnain282, British, 8 ms
  13. @Intotheobscurity, Intotheobscurity, British, 10 ms
  14. @RGT hayc, Ronin_GThayc, British

Informed No Show:
Uninformed No Show:
Resigned:
Results:
Qualifying
MX-5TCC_Q_RD2.jpg

Feature
MX-5TCC_F_RD2.jpg

Sprint
MX-5TCC_S_RD2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jutngo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2019
I'm going to need some practice for this one. Not been around this track much.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Practise tomorrow evening from 7 pm?

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Hi guys , what I'm goin to do tonight as I'll not be able to join you guys in the practice lobby as I'll be tryin to get 2 two fia races in tonight . So I will set up another lobby after the 21:20(be about 10ish) so if anyone's still about then I'll see you there .

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Great practise Yesterday guy’s. It’s soo hard to be consistent round this track. How the he** can I be fastest, or one of the fastest and then fu** it up so badly in Q and race???

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Please note that laps for Feature Race has been reduced from 30 to 29.

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
  1. @Delaney, RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 36 ms
  2. @Jackiid15, GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish/Indian, 14 ms
  3. @BL99DY-NINE, BL99DY-NINE; American, 118 ms
  4. @Manx57, Manx57, Manx, 63 ms
  5. @GloriousCaesar, Cartis30, Italian, 76 ms
  6. @Wobbuffet, Ragna_Kagari, British, 14 ms
  7. @NicozFusion, NicoZ-VDA , French, 12 ms
  8. @jutngo, Jutngo, Northern Irish, 28 ms
  9. @Meg1s, Communist_Minion, Finnish, 48 ms
  10. @RLH_Wesley99, RLH_Wesley99, Dutch, 21 ms
  11. @Ashracer2011, Ashracer2011, British, 13 ms
  12. @TubbyPhantom, RGD_WRAITH, British,12 ms
  13. @Gareth Kirk, RGD_GazMania, British, 15 ms
  14. @Hasnain, Hasnain282, British, 8 ms
  15. @Intotheobscurity, Intotheobscurity, British, 10 ms
Hi guys , goin to do some more practice night , but i'll be doin some fia manufacturer practice 1st . mx5 practice lobby will be about 930pm ish .

Reactions: Manx57

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Got some great laps in last night with Manx . Should make for another cracking race , I'm thinkin that pulling off what happened in the 1st round is a long shot .

Reactions: Delaney

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Got some great laps in last night with Manx . Should make for another cracking race , I'm thinkin that pulling off what happened in the 1st round is a long shot .
Yep good stuff, it is crucial to get turn one perfect as the slip streaming down the straight is going to cause a bit of door banging me thinks... Also noticed that tyre wear rate is pretty high.

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Yep good stuff, it is crucial to get turn one perfect as the slip streaming down the straight is going to cause a bit of door banging me thinks... Also noticed that tyre wear rate is pretty high.
I agree that T1 Madgewick is very important and tricky to get right, but so is the chicane and You can easily loose 0.5 sec. or the car there. Actually most of the corners here are a bit tricky and You'll not stop until You get into the next county, if You go off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manx57 and RGT hayc

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Unfortantely have to withdraw from the league. Have two important weeks with exams which I have to pass to be allowed to do my minor and then graduate. Good luck to you all.
Really sorry to hear that mate. You do know, that when You signed up for this, You actually signed up for 4 known weeks (only). One would think, that You could see that far into the future regarding exams. But it is what it is, good luck.

• Agree
Reactions: Manx57

jutngo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2019
Good luck with the exams Wesley. Hope you can get back on track with us once you get sorted with your studying etc.

About to get away from work a bit early today so I can maybe get some much needed practice for tonight!!!

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Well if last week is anything to go by, then I think its pretty pointless trying to guess who'll be where as its clear that the field is going to be very tight in general this season.

But we should be in store for 2 very competitive races either way tonight.