F1 Senna Equivalent
- Mar 12, 2016
Sign up | League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Results & Standings | Time Trial | Team & Livery | Main Discussion | Pre-Season | Gaming Kin stream
Grand Prix Circuit : Total Length : 3,946m Total elevation difference : 35m No. of Turns : 9 Longest straight : 475m
In the past this circuit located in Kent of England has been the stage for the Formula 1, and today it is known to host touring car races and the British F3 Championships. The beautiful track that cuts into a forest is known for its steep ups and downs, but because the structures of the corners are relatively simple, it is enjoyable for both beginner and expert drivers. In addition to the full GP course, the Indy circuit layout that short cuts the middle section is included.
- Date: February 30th, 2019
- Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
- Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
- Tire Allocation: Sport Soft
- Event Format:
- Feature Race: 24 laps - In-game ‘Grid Start w/ False Start Check’ procedure
- Sprint Race: 12 laps - In game rolling start, with grid set by host
● Weather Conditions:
● In-game time-of-day:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
Drivers List & Grid Positions:
- @Delaney, RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 36 ms
- @Jackiid15, GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish/Indian, 14 ms
- @BL99DY-NINE, BL99DY-NINE; American, 118 ms
- @Manx57, Manx57, Manx, 63 ms
- @Wobbuffet, Ragna_Kagari, British, 14 ms
- @NicozFusion, NicoZ-VDA , French, 12 ms
- @jutngo, Jutngo, Northern Irish, 28 ms
- @Meg1s, Communist_Minion, Finnish, 48 ms
- @Ashracer2011, Ashracer2011, British, 13 ms
- @TubbyPhantom, RGD_WRAITH, British,12 ms
- @Gareth Kirk, RGD_GazMania, British, 15 ms
- @Hasnain, Hasnain282, British, 8 ms
- @Intotheobscurity, Intotheobscurity, British, 10 ms
- @RGT hayc, RGT_Hayc, British,
Informed No Show:
Last edited by a moderator: