PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - MAZDA MX-5 Touring Car CUP - TEAMS & LIVERIES | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - MAZDA MX-5 Touring Car CUP - TEAMS & LIVERIES

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
A lot of good looking liveries, but out of the original liveries so far for me Margarita is the best one for me.

Though shout out to @Meg1s 's JPS livery which I noticed also features Durex sponsorship on it(y) - that's a very responsible and good message to send out by you Meg1s to not just to the younger generation but everyone - remember folks practice safe sex! (and no your hand doesn't count!):whistle:

Will add though during the mid 70's British F1 team Surtees had Durex as there main sponsors - back then however that kicked up quite a fuss.

Average British F1 fan & the BBC back then: 'A British F1 team sponsored by condoms! That's outrageous we don't want to talk about sex, we're British!'

Yeah that's right BBC, be outraged at a condom team sponsor and ignore the more ironic fact that James Hunt was a sex maniac racing for the championship that year, why durex didn't sponsor him personally during those years was a massive PR opportunity missed back then.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NicozFusion

Pro Karter
Nov 27, 2017
hi guys I have a quick question can we change the livery of the car before the start of the championship or it’s definitive ?

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
hi guys I have a quick question can we change the livery of the car before the start of the championship or it’s definitive ?
I will second that I would like to change my livery also as there are too many white cars ;)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
So looks like all the driver & team liveries are now done, but in a incredible plot twist this has to be my winner for this seasons best livery:
Image result for surtees f1 durex
Wait a minute Durex as the main sponsor...your disqualified!!!:mad:
:ROFLMAO:

Anyway returning to our liveries I like Wesley's one a lot and it was very much a late challenger for my unofficial best original livery competition this season, however its just edged out of the win by Bl99dy's Margarita.